"Raun, thanks for the response. I am looking to start selling frisbee golf disc and looking for the best method to do so. Not knowing how eBay works I just wanted to jump on your forum and see how it works. Any advice on quick start in…"
I just wanted to say that I just joined this group as well and wanted your feedback on how it is going. It looks as though people are very warm here. Since you seem to have the same experience and beginnings as I do I just wanted to get…"
How did you hear about 48Days.NET, and what do you hope to get out of being a part of this community?
Podcast; I hope to build a professional network and deepen my knowledge in business through the good folks I meet here.
What is your current work situation? Employee, self-employed, generating any income on your own?
Team building Program Developer for GroupDynamix.com
And then...what is your goal/dream for your work life?
To have my own Sports Park! I want to have a 70+ acre park big enough to fit three 18 hole courses for frisbee golf. Around the park will be a 5K running trail for races big enough for 1000+ people. On the site will be a building that will host team building for groups, seminars for training and used a multi-functional building... I want a place to connect people in fun ways!
How about your personal life? Any specific goals or achievements or dreams you are pursuing (or want to pursue)?
Run a half marathon
Write 2 experiencial books on team connection and play.
Memorize 12 verses this year.
Read 15 books
Pay off my house!
What would you say are your strongest talents? How are you 'wired' and what can you offer to the world (it's OK if you don't know yet, but knowing is key to pursuing your dreams!)?
My core competencies as listed by Strength Finders:
1. Adaptability- seeing the future as a place that I create out of the choices that I make now.
2. Includer- Including others to make them feel a part of the group.
3. Ideation- To see new perspectives on familiar challenges, reveling in veiwing the world in from a strange but strangely enlightening angle.
4. Relator- derive agreat deal of pleasure and strength form bing around close friends and enjoy the thrill of turning strangers into friends.
5. Arranger- better known as a conductor. When faced with a complex situation involving many factors, I enfoy managing all of the variables, aligning and realigning them until I am sure I have arranged them in the most productive configuration possible.