"Hey Guys, I just wanted to share that I am celebrating two things tonight. One, is 100 days with no sodas! Two, I have just finished and uploaded my first eBook. If you wish go check it out. http://www.barrywthompson.com/funicebreakers/
I'd love to connect with you on what I do. I do use the DISC as a trainer. I use the DISC profiles that Dan sells here on 48 days, and then teach from my years of research, education and love of the personality…"
How did you hear about 48Days.NET, and what do you hope to get out of being a part of this community?
Podcast; I hope to build a professional network and deepen my knowledge in business through the good folks I meet here.
What is your current work situation? Employee, self-employed, generating any income on your own?
Team building Program Developer for GroupDynamix.com
And then...what is your goal/dream for your work life?
My goal/dream for my work life would be to provide and coach others on how to work as an effective team. Also to show others how to coach and bring people together in fun ways. As an added bonus I would love to have a place designed to host team building for groups, seminars for training and used a multi-functional building with an indoor ropes course.
How about your personal life? Any specific goals or achievements or dreams you are pursuing (or want to pursue)?
Run a half marathon - Country Music Marathon - Done
Write 2 experiencial books on team connection and play. - Done
Read 15 books - Done
Pay off my house! - DONE !!!
What would you say are your strongest talents? How are you 'wired' and what can you offer to the world (it's OK if you don't know yet, but knowing is key to pursuing your dreams!)?
My core competencies as listed by Strength Finders:
1. Adaptability- seeing the future as a place that I create out of the choices that I make now.
2. Includer- Including others to make them feel a part of the group.
3. Ideation- To see new perspectives on familiar challenges, reveling in veiwing the world in from a strange but strangely enlightening angle.
4. Relator- derive agreat deal of pleasure and strength form bing around close friends and enjoy the thrill of turning strangers into friends.
5. Arranger- better known as a conductor. When faced with a complex situation involving many factors, I enfoy managing all of the variables, aligning and realigning them until I am sure I have arranged them in the most productive configuration possible.
Sign up to receive my blog posts via e-mail and get a FREE copy of my NEW e-book Domino Leader Game Pack - 15 ways to get your team to communicate, work together and have fun by only using one set of Dominos.
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of 48Days.NET to add comments!
PS In case you're interested, I offer Goal-Setting That Actually Works! to those join the SHOW UP AND SHINE Movement (both are free). You can join by using the box at the top right side of any page on the Live It Forward website. I think you'll get a ton out of both resources.