48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,454)

Featured Discussions

Group Leader

Do you feel pride or shame in sharing your idea/business?

If you are with other people, friends, family, social group...do you usually feel prideful or a bit shameful in sharing that you are workin…

Started by Kevin Miller - Free Agent in Introduction to the ForumsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software do you use?

I've been using Insightly for my CRM, but I'm curious to know you're using? Could you share what you use and why you like it? I'm sure ther…

Started by Justin Gentry in Marketing & Promotion

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Rob Orr

Starting a Mastermind Group for Creative Entrepreneurs

Do you have a hard time staying focused on ONE thing? Do you sometimes feel like nobody around you believes in your mission? Do you want a…

Started by Alain Patry in Business Ideas

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Alain Patry

Resource Guide: 10 Free Tools To Improve Your Online Presence!

Good Morning! I have this posted at topsalescourse.com - stop by my site some time and check out the other resources we're posting there.  …

Started by Jason Abbott in Marketing & Promotion

0 4 hours ago

Would you mind answering this one question? I am doing market research for my business.

Hello my fellow 48dayers, I am starting a consulting business geared towards small business owners. If you currently own (or would like to…

Started by Adam Lean in Marketing & Promotion

6 7 hours ago
Reply by Adam Lean

When a Man is Down to His Last Dollar

The Good Men Project published another article of mine and this one will hit you right to the core, especially if you've been there. Oh the…

Started by Robert de Brus in Marketing & Promotion

2 23 hours ago
Reply by Robert de Brus

What should I charge for a 16 hour (two day) Leadership Training with a Co-Facilitator?

Happy Friday Everyone! Note: Part of this discussion was posted earlier in the Speak It Forward Group.  I was recruited this past week by a…

Started by Julie Carr in Give me some feedback

2 23 hours ago
Reply by Julie Carr

Is anyone familiar with Farmers Markets/Open House sales?

Hi,  In a couple of weeks we're going to have a selling stand for our baked goods in an open house event the local JCC is having. As we've…

Started by Ofir Kaidar-Heafetz in Marketing & Promotion

2 yesterday
Reply by Ofir Kaidar-Heafetz

Wordpress Widgets

I am starting a new blog on wordpress and I am looking for a good stats widget and a good "follow" widget.  What suggestions does anyone ha…

Started by Matt Herynk in Marketing & Promotion

1 yesterday
Reply by Michael Allen Williamson

Where do I blog my journey?

Due to inspiration from Dan and the 48 Days community, I'm finally leaving a 16-year corporate human resources job to focus full-time on my…

Started by Erich K. Kurschat in Give me some feedback

2 yesterday
Reply by Jeff David

Is there a market for helping teachers become entrepreneurs?

I was formally a teacher and was miserable, and after 7 years I left to go into sales.  Every teacher that I spoke to told me that I would…

Started by Kevin Marzi in Business Ideas

48 yesterday
Reply by Kevin Marzi

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service