48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (4,783)

Featured Discussions

Group Leader

Do you feel pride or shame in sharing your idea/business?

If you are with other people, friends, family, social group...do you usually feel prideful or a bit shameful in sharing that you are workin…

Started by Kevin Miller - Free Agent in Introduction to the ForumsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sanctuary event hospitality

Here's one I'd like Dan to chime in on, but I'd like to hear from those of you who've been to events at The Sanctuary as well. Dan speaks o…

Started by Jack Warren in Marketing & Promotion

3 32 minutes ago
Reply by Archie Winningham

My 9 Side Incomes (and Why Every Smart Couple Needs One)

In preparation for an online workshop I'm doing with Dan next week (woot!), I took some time to reflect on how important side businesses/in…

Started by Dustin in Marketing & Promotion

8 8 hours ago
Reply by Dustin

Dan - What is your location (living) criteria?

Dan,               I missed replying to the post concerning the podcast where you mentioned that you had lived in Southern California, and…

Started by Teague Sizemore in All About 48Days.NET

2 11 hours ago
Reply by Paul Vandermill

A Decided Difference LIVE

For those of you who enjoy seminars, learning, and personal development, I wanted to share the information about a live event I am putting…

Started by LouAnn Clark in Give me some feedback

0 yesterday

South Carolina family friendly?

Anyone from South Carolina? We are looking into relocating and coastal SC is on our top 10 list. Thanks!

Started by Cheri Masu in Miscellaneous

12 yesterday
Reply by Skipper DeVore

Fun Crowdfunding Package Ideas for an Indie Band

I will have to say that there are some of the most creative people here at 48 days so I thought I would throw this out there to see what ki…

Started by Todd Ensworth in Marketing & Promotion

3 yesterday
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

GOOD FRIDAY | WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU?

This photo continues to serve as a reminder to me of Gods grace and mercy that I experienced (and still do) 14 yrs ago on Good Friday.  A P…

Started by Evan Doyle in Miscellaneous

0 on Friday

Flipping as a source of income.

Hey everybody!  Do you have an eye for finding cool stuff at garage sales? Do you have a garage full of old junk you'd love to get rid of a…

Started by Rory Parkinson in Business Ideas

7 on Friday
Reply by Ericka Joseph

I may have figured it out..

What it is I want to be when I grow up that is... I have known for years that I wanted to help parents.  I have also known for years that I…

Started by Denai R. in Starting a business

4 on Friday
Reply by Denai R.

She ruled me with an Iron Jen - I mean "hand"

I was having a crappy day. I scheduled a foot surgery. The prospect of being laid up for months made me grumpy. The price tag is freaking…

Started by Annie Kontor in Miscellaneous

7 on Friday
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service