48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,323)

Featured Discussions

Group Leader

Do you feel pride or shame in sharing your idea/business?

If you are with other people, friends, family, social group...do you usually feel prideful or a bit shameful in sharing that you are workin…

Started by Kevin Miller - Free Agent in Introduction to the ForumsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oregon Mastermind Group?

I was interested to know if anyone has started or is interested in starting a mastermind group in the Oregon City area?

Started by Cheri M in Miscellaneous

6 1 hour ago
Reply by David R Johns

What would make a Book so amazing, that you would just have to buy it?

I created an ebook called “Hangout and Grow Rich: How to Create a Mastermind in 30 Days” I can’t wait to release it. It’s already helped a…

Started by Alex Barker in Marketing & Promotion

20 1 hour ago
Reply by David R Johns

I Have to Attend Escaping Shawshank!

Hello 48 Days community! This is my first time reaching out to this online group and I know it will not be my last. The Event and Why I Nee…

Started by Caleb Hamm in I Need A Resource

0 8 hours ago

My vehicular business idea I will be starting this coming Monday!

About a year ago I had an inspiration to start a business. However, after posting a few fliers that last to nothing I became discouraged an…

Started by Bobby Crump in Starting a business

6 10 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Norflet

First Huffington Post Piece!

Hey, guys, please check out my article for the Huffington Post and like, share, and comment positively to help me get off to a good start t…

Started by Lee Gaitan in "I Did It!" - Celebrating Personal Achievement

19 10 hours ago
Reply by Lee Gaitan

our new book

Dear Christian Friend,    We have been Blessed by our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST to have written the first of hopefully a number of books…

Started by Tom Danner in Marketing & Promotion

0 11 hours ago

Landed my first audio production

I've been busy trying to develop a new hobby of voicing and producing audio-books and today I landed my first production offer! It's a shor…

Started by Christopher L Puckett in "I Did It!" - Celebrating Personal Achievement

14 yesterday
Reply by Gabriel Aviles

Group Leader

Does anyone know a good printing service?

I would like to print a workbook I created. So far its online only, but I am estimating cost of printing. It's got a lot of color in it so…

Started by Stephanie OBrien in Marketing & Promotion

6 yesterday
Reply by Nick Pavlidis

Group Leader

Quick Tip for anyone Blogging on Linkedin

Writing posts on Linkedin can be a great way to gain new exposure and be seen as a thought leader. The challenge has always been how to get…

Started by Tom Schwab in Marketing & Promotion

0 on Friday

Finding the need

How do you find customers? My three legged stool is wobbly!! I need some free or 'cheap' methods of promotion!! Thanks Debi

Started by Deborah B Scott in Marketing & Promotion

4 on Friday
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service