48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,097)

Featured Discussions

Group Leader

Do you feel pride or shame in sharing your idea/business?

If you are with other people, friends, family, social group...do you usually feel prideful or a bit shameful in sharing that you are workin…

Started by Kevin Miller - Free Agent in Introduction to the ForumsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creative Apprenticeship Program Creation

I am trying to figure out the best way to fund an apprenticed learning program I am developing for next year.  Here is the gist of it: A mo…

Started by Barett Steenrod in Give me some feedback

0 1 hour ago

To Desire or Not to Desire

In the Book "Think and Grow Rich" it is said that a burning desire is the key to success. It odes make sense. My own experience has shown m…

Started by GARY LEAGUE in Give me some feedback

0 12 hours ago

48 Days Re-Do Advice

Hello, I started 48 Day To The Work You Love last year and got to day 20 before family issues interrupted me. My question is simply this: w…

Started by Jeff Jones in All About 48Days.NET

6 12 hours ago
Reply by Marcy Travis

Need WordPress help?

I just wanted to thank the 48 Days community for helping me launch my web design business in 2012. Quitting my IT job was one of the best d…

Started by Mike Hirst in Marketing & Promotion

16 13 hours ago
Reply by Mike Good

Reselling books

A while back I ran into a post that talked about buying and selling books online, but for some reason I can't find the forum or group. Can…

Started by Steve Patsy in Business Ideas

3 13 hours ago
Reply by Steve Patsy

7 Day Startup Dan Norris free ebook on Amazon

Hi everyone, Dan Norris of WPCurve.com launched this ebook on how to launch a business in very short time. It's free on Amazon for a week i…

Started by James Woo in Marketing & Promotion

1 13 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Linson

Podcast Guest! Who is interested?

Let me start with telling you about my podcast hosted by my self and my friend Van Shumake! The Shift(ing) Work Podcast with Dwain & V…

Started by Dwain Scott in I Need A Resource

16 13 hours ago
Reply by Mike Skiff

Ideas to make $10k Quickly to start new chapter

I was curious to see what ideas people had if they were in a position where they needed $10k to reach a savings goal so they could start a…

Started by Matt Smith in Business Ideas

11 on Monday
Reply by Sutton Parks

Group Leader

What does Sex have to do with Business?

Recently, Alisa and I were interviewed on Leaders in the Trenches with Gene Hammett. It's with great honor that we get to talk about a topi…

Started by Tony DiLorenzo in Marketing & Promotion

0 on Friday

Stock Marketing Videos

Hi! I was hoping to get some feedback on an idea I have. I have helped people make "Explainer videos" or whiteboard videos in the past and…

Started by Michael Staley in Starting a business

2 on Friday
Reply by Travis Scott

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service