48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,061)

Featured Discussions

Group Leader

Do you feel pride or shame in sharing your idea/business?

If you are with other people, friends, family, social group...do you usually feel prideful or a bit shameful in sharing that you are workin…

Started by Kevin Miller - Free Agent in Introduction to the ForumsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Career Blues

I have spent the past 15 years going down a singular career path. Each step has been to build upon the previous and make myself more worthy…

Started by Terry Duff in Give me some feedback

24 53 minutes ago
Reply by Terry Duff

48 Days Meet Ups?

I was wondering has anyone ever hosted a 48Days Meet Up?   Working w/ everyone online is great, but I thought meeting a few 48 Days members…

Started by Travis Scott in Marketing & Promotion

5 5 hours ago
Reply by Richard King

Life changing FREE online event tonight! Day Job to Dream Job celebration.

Hi everyone...just wanted to make sure that if you can tonight join the online party (Dan Miller will be speaking too!) for Kary Oberbrunne…

Started by Camilla Kragius in Marketing & Promotion

0 yesterday

Has anyone used Prezi for presentations instead of Powerpoint? Pros and cons?

Has anyone used Prezi for presentations instead of Powerpoint? What was your experience?

Started by Brian Del Turco in Marketing & Promotion

9 yesterday
Reply by Brian Del Turco

Need WordPress help?

I just wanted to thank the 48 Days community for helping me launch my web design business in 2012. Quitting my IT job was one of the best d…

Started by Mike Hirst in Marketing & Promotion

0 yesterday

Podcast Guest! Who is interested?

Let me start with telling you about my podcast hosted by my self and my friend Van Shumake! The Shift(ing) Work Podcast with Dwain & V…

Started by Dwain Scott in I Need A Resource

6 yesterday
Reply by Dwain Scott

Day Job to Dream Job Online Party Tonight with Dan Miller, Kary Oberbrunner, and....

Click for details: http://www.dayjobtodreamjob.com/party/ Amazing lineup of business mentors!

Started by Brenda Dunagan in Marketing & Promotion

0 yesterday

Marketing Agreement/Contract

Hi, all. I have been approached by a small business that attended one of my Social Media Management classes to help them with their marketi…

Started by Chad Smith in Marketing & Promotion

0 yesterday

Need Feedback from Bloggers

Hi, I have heard Dan talk about his different audiences: Blog Audience (Readers) Podcast Audience (Listeners) Newsletter Audience I have…

Started by Jodey Smith in Give me some feedback

6 yesterday
Reply by Jodey Smith

Group Leader

Birdhouse business?

I'd like some help working through how to think about his business idea...I'm not talking about cutesy/artsy birdhouses. What I'm talking a…

Started by Luke Townsley in Marketing & Promotion

1 yesterday
Reply by John Henderson

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service