48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,435)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Win Friends and Influence People...for kids?

I'd like for my son, who is 6, to start to be introduced to the principles of "How to Win Friends and Influence People."Any thoughts?Jeremy

Started by Jeremy James in Marketing & Promotion

0 7 minutes ago

Flipping Cars

I'm thinking about flipping cars, I love driving luxury and exotic sports cars. I've own several cars over the years and have enjoy owning…

Started by Tony Williams in Give me some feedback

9 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeremy Fisher

20 Years Old, college dropped, and unlimited flexibility... where to go from here?

Hello to all the fine folks of the 48 days community!  Andrew Pfluger here - if you are a regular member here and listener of the 48 Days p…

Started by Andrew Pfluger in Give me some feedback

4 yesterday
Reply by Harvey Ramer

Can You Really Get Leads from Search Engines? Find out for free.

Did you know that about 20% of your SEO and online marketing efforts will get 80% of the results? Yes, the Pareto Principle applies to your…

Started by Harvey Ramer in Marketing & Promotion

0 yesterday

I've never quit a job before - is it time?

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything but I know I'm among friends here at 48 days and this is about the only safe place I kno…

Started by Michael McClure in Miscellaneous

16 yesterday
Reply by Michael McClure

What Books Have You Been Reading?

What books have you been reading? What are key things you've learned from them?   Here's some of the ones I've been reading:   4 Hour Work…

Started by Brent Green in Give me some feedback

82 yesterday
Reply by Dane Gilson

I need your help. Answer this question in ten words or less.

Hello everyone. I am doing some research for an article I am authoring and I have a question that I would like as many people as possible t…

Started by A. Clark Gaither in Miscellaneous

178 yesterday
Reply by A. Clark Gaither

growing on social media

Hey friends! I'm working on a fun project and wanted to see if I could get  your input. What are some specific questions you have regarding…

Started by Allan Dubon in Marketing & Promotion

2 yesterday
Reply by Allan Dubon

What are some good "success" habits?

I've heard and read a lot about habits lately, and the most recent statement was on the Zig Ziglar podcast when Tom Ziglar talked about a q…

Started by Brian Evans in Give me some feedback

18 on Sunday
Reply by Dane Gilson

How I launched a side-hustle business in 66 Days and made $3,000

Summary:While working full-time, hanging with an awesome wife and two little girls, managing two profitable businesses, and hosting a perso…

Started by Alex Barker in Starting a business

5 May 24
Reply by Michael Jones

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service