Make Room for Miracles
Purposeful Pathway is the haven for faith-based entrepreneurs. Part of my mission is equipping faith-based businesses with information that is practical, actionable and Scriptural.
The theme of this post is making room for miracles!
(Jump to the Blog...)
So often in our faith-based businesses we rely on our own strength and intelligence and power. We plan and plan. We construct and control. We draw outlines and devise structures. Beneficial as it is to prepare, and it most certainly is, we still do well to leave room for miracles.
How do we make room for miracles? Let’s look at seven steps for doing just that:
- Embrace the unknown. Do you have a vision in your heart, yet you are not sure how it could possibly come to fruition? Rather than dismiss it, embrace it and smile. God has graced you with a beautiful vision for a reason, and He will pave your steps if you cling to Him with the hand of faith. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Take the next best step. Now that you have embraced (rather than dismissed) the “crazy” vision, it’s time to take the next best step. Is your dream, for example, to travel the world? Get a passport. Start a language program. Register for emails from travel web sites. Go ahead and take a step, the next best step, of faith.
- Be ready to redirect. Did you take a step and encounter a challenge? Don’t worry. Natural paths in the forest never unfold in a straight line. There are twists and turns, and these add to the mystery and the fun. Trust God to lead you, even if it means constant course correcting along the way.
- Expect varying visions. Expect your visions to change. God often directs only one step at a time; so too He often gives only one glimpse of a vision at a time. Your vision of a national ministry, for example, may evolve to a vision of an international ministry. Allow space in your heart for the visions to grow in God’s grace.
- Dedicate all to the Divine. As you are taking each step, keep Christ at the center of your path. Wherever you go, whatever you do, dedicate all to the glory of God. He will surely bless your steps. “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.” (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Rejoice in your weaknesses. Stumbling along the way is inevitable. Yet our weaknesses, shortcomings and failures are the windows by which God demonstrates most powerfully His strength. Rejoice in your weaknesses, as they provide space for miracles. “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- Marvel the miracles. Surely you will see miracles unfold if you faithfully apply the previous steps; marvel these miracles and lift praise to God. The more we give thanks, the more we behold God’s grace.
I encourage you to give space for grace and to make room for miracles. Surely your business will grow and your joy will burgeon. “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’" (Matthew 19:26)
If you need help with making room for miracles or with building your business overall...I invite you to attract your ideal clients and powerfully boost your business over the next 40 days! There is no need to reinvent the wheel. I have organized my knowledge and experiences in business into an implementable 40-day series of actionable daily steps, instructional videos and powerful worksheets. If you need a serious boost in business, I encourage you to take the next step by visiting Purposeful Pathway Business Academy today!
Let’s Pray: Our Miracle Maker, thank You for the blessings You bestow on us. Grateful we are for the marvelous miracles You perform on our purposeful paths. Help us, Faithful Father, to make room for miracles and to make space for grace. We love You, and we desire to glorify You every step of the way. It’s in Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
I Treasure Your Thoughts and Comments!