48Days.NET

Dallan Myers's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I love sports too. This is my least favorite time of year as far as watching sports,…"

Dallan Myers replied Jul 25, 2011 to Need input for my blog.

4 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Marianne Clements

"I love to write, and I would be interested in looking at some of your ideas. I think…"

Dallan Myers replied Jul 25, 2011 to Writers Needed

20 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Eric W. Uphouse

"What I read was your discussion piece "The Value of Doubt" I realize that it was not…"

Dallan Myers replied Jul 17, 2011 to My first blog post! Let me know what you think.

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Anna Scates

"Brent,   Thank you for your thoughts and your writing tip. I wrote another blog and…"

Dallan Myers replied Jul 17, 2011 to My first blog post! Let me know what you think.

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Anna Scates

"Laura, Thanks for your kind words. I read your blog, and checked out your children's…"

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Anna Scates

"Tom, Thank you for the advice. Starting this process was scary at first, but now I a…"

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Anna Scates

"I did several quick google searches; manifesto, personal manifesto, business manifes…"

Dallan Myers replied Jul 17, 2011 to Ebook or a manifesto?

8 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Joshua Monen

"Hi Mike, Seth Godin wrote Poke the Box as a manifesto. I think if your title is posi…"

Dallan Myers replied Jul 16, 2011 to Ebook or a manifesto?

8 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Joshua Monen

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service