48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'video' (6)

← Back to Video Blogging
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

Cameras We Use

I wanted to talk about the cameras that I have used in the past to get started putting stuff on the internet, and see what else people have…

Started by Josh Rickard

3 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Mark Stull

Best camcorder for a beginner on a budget?

Hi,  I am trying to get started video blogging and was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a good camcorder for someone on a budget?  I…

Started by Kevin Sieverkropp

6 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Jason V

Group Leader

Use White Balance!

So most of us are looking to do great work on a slim budget. One thing that you can do is use the white balance feature in your video edito…

Started by Josh Rickard

4 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Camden Ross

Group Leader

Video Camera Recommendations

I currently have a Kodak Playtouch and a Kodak PlaySport video camera.  I'm generally pleased with their performance on close shots, but I'…

Started by Raun Lauterbach

6 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Raun Lauterbach

Group Leader

Polarizing lens: Lessions leared

All the shooting I do is outdoors and near water. Doing some research, the suggestion that I kept coming across was you have to get a circu…

Started by Josh Rickard

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Josh Rickard

Group Leader

Make a movie with your old videos?

I have heard a few places about if you blogged every week for a year then you would have enough to make your own e-book. What about a simil…

Started by Josh Rickard

6 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Josh Rickard

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service