48Days.NET

One of the best ways to market your speaking services is to use SHORT video clips of one of your presentations or of someone sharing a testimony about your presentation. 

Some people hesitate using videos because they are afraid their clip is not professional enough or they are not sure how to edit videos.  Below are 3 video clips -- each was edited by me -- that help illustrate how all types of videos can be used to market your services.

After watching these 3 videos, feel free to ask any questions.  This discussion is designed to help you get videos online!

This video was professionally filmed, but I edited the clip on my MacBook.

This testimony video was filmed on a Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera with a simple lapel mic.

This video was filmed with a decent video camera set up on a table in the corner of the room. Definitely not the greatest quality, but very effective in marketing.

Tags: marketing, professional, services, speaker, speaking, your

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

I think a both/and strategy would work best.  A video like the one you have explaining your heart about the program, along with a video highlighting how you present it.

FYI...I would suggest that you edit out the first few seconds and the last few seconds of your current video.  It would make your recording a bit sharper.

i just now saw a reply from you for the video i posted.  i actually deleted my post because as i navigated around the site and saw some of the quality of videos being posted- kinda' thought i should browse and learn first.  Sorry about that.  I do hope to be involved here, watching, participating and learning, which i know the purpose of this site.  I am planning to edit a video with that message, but overlayed with videos of me benchpressing, and random/overlaying still photos of me in action bending and breaking stuff.  I recorded the video by myself on the droid x phone.  In just the few moments i've surfing on here, there is alot great, easy insightful tweaks that can be applied immediately.  Thanks for your insight and i will be posting and updating my stuff soon.  Thanks again, Kent.

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service