48Days.NET

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone is in the South-Western Ohio area & looking to start a mastermind group together about growing, launching, and marketing a business from idea to profitable...

If that describes you, jot some ideas down in the comments below.

David Robertson

Views: 129

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have a potential start date in mind? And did you mean meeting both Tuesday and Wednesday or either Tuesday and Wednesday? I would have to see if my work schedule could be rearranged to make it but I would be willing to try. I am really wanting to become more than I currently am and to fully become all that I was created to be.

Benjamin and Don,

I'm thinking about either Tues or Wed morning from 830am to 930am.  I can adjust the schedule to make it earlier if the group would like to meet. (maybe 730am to 830am)  With the both of you I have 7 people who are interested in being part of the mastermind group.  I believe I will be starting this group in 4 weeks with a start date of Nov 28th.

Elmer

Ben,

What's your email address?  I will be updating MMG group details through my email.

Elmer

justbwc@gmail.com

What location are you considering?

Hi Daniel,

I live in the Kettering area so it would be somewhere in that area.  I'm going to look at my church to see if you we can use their location, but if that doesn't work I have a few other locations in mind.  If you're interested in joining us let me know.

Elmer

Daniel,

What's your email address?  I will be updating MMG group details through my email.

Elmer

Daniel@DJosephDesign.com

timmer.don@gmail.com

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service