48Days.NET

Ann Musico's Discussions (559)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

"Written is easiest for me Jay - I can then read at my leisure and concentrate."

Ann Musico replied May 9, 2012 to Building multiple income streams

15 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Valarie Rocha

"Leta - I would be happy to tell you more about Biblical health coaching and I would…"

Ann Musico replied Mar 31, 2012 to Creating Residual Income can help move you to your goal

15 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Leta Muncie

"Michael thank you for sharing the name of that book - I went ahead and ordered the K…"

Ann Musico replied Mar 30, 2012 to Creating Residual Income can help move you to your goal

15 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Leta Muncie

"Leta it's good to meet you here!  I work 2 part-time jobs as a secretary for a firew…"

Ann Musico replied Mar 30, 2012 to Creating Residual Income can help move you to your goal

15 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Leta Muncie

Group Leader

"Jay as usual you have drilled down to the core issues and expressed them more than e…"

Ann Musico replied Feb 28, 2011 to The Battle is on: Will you be victorious?

2 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by GREGG PECHMANN

Group Leader

"Jay - what an informative, clear, practical broadcast.  I sent the link to my son to…"

Ann Musico replied Jan 6, 2011 to Rethink Wealth Radio Show

3 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by GREGG PECHMANN

Group Leader

"That's a beautiful, solid foundation Jay!"

Ann Musico replied Jan 3, 2011 to Four Essential Beliefs of a Faith-Based Millionaire

4 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Jay Peroni

Group Leader

"Jay - I hope to get myself organized enough to begin formulating plans for 2011 in t…"

Ann Musico replied Nov 28, 2010 to New discussion: 2011 will be your year! What can I do to help?

13 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Mark Copeland

Group Leader

"Your post breaks my heart - particularly since you are only a few years older than m…"

Ann Musico replied Oct 8, 2010 to Are you stuck in the muck?

5 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Ann Musico

Group Leader

"This sounds wonderful, Jay! I want to discuss this with my husband and possibly take…"

Ann Musico replied Oct 6, 2010 to New Services: Would love to hear your thoughts...

2 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Jay Peroni

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service