48Days.NET

I am aware there are alot of websites and need some vital information in order to launch my business. I have a start up business and want a on line website to sell my products. Should I use the free websites to start my business until I gain experience and just for practice.

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marie,

Let me tell you a little of my story. I have worked with a number of personal business ventures and used any number of free or basic websites. Now that works to get some web pages up. But it does not work to actually build a business.

That is until I found SBI. For basically the same price as what you can build with standard web hosting you can actually learn how to properly build a website and have access to all the tools and training to do it. There simply is no other company doing what SBI does. You will learn as you go exactly how to build a very successful and profitable website and business.

Please visit my profile I have more information there and links for additional information as well. Take some time and look it over and let me know if you have questions.

Also visit this link for detailed information: Successful Website Building.

I can personally guarantee that what you get from SBI will be far more than anyone or anything else out there can do for you.

Please let me know how I can help you with clarifying your ideas on which direction you would like to go with your business. Finding your niche is one of the most important parts.

Peter
So, I have a silly question. How do I get to your profile to visit it.

Peter said:
Hi Marie,

Let me tell you a little of my story. I have worked with a number of personal business ventures and used any number of free or basic websites. Now that works to get some web pages up. But it does not work to actually build a business.

That is until I found SBI. For basically the same price as what you can build with standard web hosting you can actually learn how to properly build a website and have access to all the tools and training to do it. There simply is no other company doing what SBI does. You will learn as you go exactly how to build a very successful and profitable website and business.

Please visit my profile I have more information there and links for additional information as well. Take some time and look it over and let me know if you have questions.

Also visit this link for detailed information: Successful Website Building.

I can personally guarantee that what you get from SBI will be far more than anyone or anything else out there can do for you.

Please let me know how I can help you with clarifying your ideas on which direction you would like to go with your business. Finding your niche is one of the most important parts.

Peter
Thank you for the information and help clearing up some of my confusion. I will read the information and contact you later.
You can click on my picture or on my name to get to my profile.

You can also click this link: http://48daysnet.ning.com/profile/peterbrissette

Hello Marie,

I'm from Singapore and I have seen much of people wanting to build a website to launch a business.

However, in Singapore, It's really okay and normal to have what we call a 'BlogShop', a 'BlogShop' is a blog which can be hosted for free from Blogger, Livejournal or even Wordpress. So depending on what kind of products you're trying to sell, you can always set up a blog and add in the product as a post! This way, It's free and it markets your products too!

So all you have to do next is some viral marketing through facebook and you can slowly build your traffic up!

Once you have a stable income, you should move on to getting a web developer to design and build a website with an integrated shopping cart for easy transactions!

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service