48Days.NET

Diane Krause's Discussions (629)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Whitney,  I like the look of what you have here, and I agree that it conveys a fe…"

Diane Krause replied Jan 26 to New Logo

12 Feb 5
Reply by Barbara Turman

Group Leader

"Hi Frances. Thank you -- yes, I'd appreciate you sharing with anyone you think might…"

Diane Krause replied Jul 25, 2013 to Need a Gift for Someone? Clearing Out Online Store to Publish More Books

4 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Lynne Watts

"Hi Regina -- It looks as if you and I were typing posts here at the same time last n…"

Diane Krause replied Feb 27, 2013 to Ladies thanks for the warm welcome

4 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Regina Johnson

Group Leader

"Karen -- Thanks so much for checking out the site, and I'm so glad to know you found…"

Diane Krause replied Feb 20, 2013 to Soliciting Opinions From Some Gals

9 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Diane Krause

Group Leader

"Hi Lynne. Thanks for the great input, and for taking the time to check out the site.…"

Diane Krause replied Feb 12, 2013 to Soliciting Opinions From Some Gals

9 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Diane Krause

Group Leader

"Hi Jen! Thanks for your time. I'm enjoying watching all the beyond awesome things  y…"

Diane Krause replied Feb 7, 2013 to Soliciting Opinions From Some Gals

9 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Diane Krause

Group Leader

"Hi Kathy. Thanks for taking the time to look, and for your input. Yes, I do intend t…"

Diane Krause replied Feb 7, 2013 to Soliciting Opinions From Some Gals

9 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Diane Krause

"Excellent post, Kathy! What a great perspective. I've been a Cinderella most all my…"

Diane Krause replied Feb 1, 2013 to It's Not In Your Wallet, It's in Your Shoes.

9 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Kathy

Group Leader

"Good question, Lynne. As I've moved into the empty nest phase of life, I'm excited t…"

Diane Krause replied Aug 19, 2012 to What are the best seminars/workshops that you've been to and why?

21 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Kim Anstaett

Group Leader

"Hi Lynne,  I was busy finishing projects last week, so I'm just now getting to this…"

Diane Krause replied Jul 15, 2012 to How Does Your Personality Influence The Way You Live Out Your Calling?

11 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Ann Musico

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service