48Days.NET

Camden Ross's Discussions (1,441)

Discussions Replied To (352) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a good question. Off the top of my head, I don't know of any plugins like th…"

Camden Ross replied Jan 3 to Creating an assessment form

2 Jan 7
Reply by James Woo

Group Leader

"You're welcome. Glad to help, and happy to hear that you go things working. Have a g…"

Camden Ross replied Dec 19, 2015 to How can text on a wordpress site be made to toggle (show / hide)?

5 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

Group Leader

"Hi Jen, If your theme doesn't have "spoiler" shortcodes (what I think you are reques…"

Camden Ross replied Dec 17, 2015 to How can text on a wordpress site be made to toggle (show / hide)?

5 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

"Hi Kris, It sounds like you have been comparing weebly with WordPress.com, which as…"

Camden Ross replied Dec 15, 2015 to Blogging Without WordPress... Is There Such a Thing?

2 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

"This is a very interesting problem, and one that I wouldn't have guessed. Glad to re…"

Camden Ross replied Dec 9, 2015 to Problem with Permalink (Slug) on My Posts

8 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Phil Conrad

"You're welcome. Glad to help. :)"

Camden Ross replied Oct 15, 2015 to Need Cushion Around an Image

6 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

"The only non-CSS option I can think of is to edit the picture and put extra "empty"…"

Camden Ross replied Oct 14, 2015 to Need Cushion Around an Image

6 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

"Hi Maureen, I think Andy is on to something with the 404 template. I checked out a b…"

Camden Ross replied Oct 10, 2015 to A redirect emergency: HELP!

5 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Kent Julian

"Another way to do it, which doesn't throw an error but still keeps your page secure…"

Camden Ross replied Jul 20, 2015 to Making folders "403 Forbidden"

3 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

"Hi James, You can definitely restrict posting in the community (or certain other sec…"

Camden Ross replied Jun 18, 2015 to Membership Site with S2member and BuddyPress

5 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service