48Days.NET

Camden Ross's Discussions (1,435)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"For turning off comments, while you are editing that page, at the top right hand cor…"

Camden Ross replied Apr 9 to Invitation For Your Feedback To Improve Wordpress Site

9 Apr 9
Reply by Camden Ross

"Hi Richard, I had not heard of Sensei before but it definitely looks interesting. Wi…"

Camden Ross replied Mar 31 to WooThemes Sensei vs. Wishlist Member

1 Mar 31
Reply by Camden Ross

"Awesome. Glad we got it working for you. ~Cam"

Camden Ross replied Mar 28 to CSS Help

7 Mar 28
Reply by Camden Ross

"Have you tried adding it to the bottom of your CSS file and/or the more specific `ul…"

7 Mar 28
Reply by Camden Ross

"Hi Don, Using Firebug in Firefox, adding that blurb of CSS code works for me. Have y…"

7 Mar 28
Reply by Camden Ross

"Hi Daniel, You have a nice looking site. The first and main thing to stand out to me…"

Camden Ross replied Mar 16 to More website feedback thoughts, please!

3 Mar 16
Reply by Daniel Ledford

"Hi Andrew, The site is definitely looking better. Two other observations when I visi…"

Camden Ross replied Mar 16 to Request for feedback on my site.

11 Mar 16
Reply by Andrew Palmer

"Hi Trevor, You're welcome. I would suggest adding some color and doing something to…"

Camden Ross replied Mar 16 to Like a Clean, Simple Site but Definitely Need an Update

5 Mar 19
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Hi Trevor, Welcome to the group. My first suggestion would be to browse various WP t…"

Camden Ross replied Mar 15 to Like a Clean, Simple Site but Definitely Need an Update

5 Mar 19
Reply by Allan Dubon

Group Leader

"Hi Daniel, The SEO Data Transporter plugin sounds like a pretty neat plugin -- espec…"

Camden Ross replied Mar 15 to White Screen of Death - Lost all my Wordpress SEO Yoast info

18 Mar 15
Reply by Alan Jackson

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service