48Days.NET

All

Happy New Year

I am trying to find either a free web conferencing service or an inexpensive web conferencing service. Part of my marketing plan includes hosting these conferences to market the products I have available. I have found many teleconferencing sites, i need to share a presentation. Any help is welcome

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There was a discussion posted in the group Free Tech Tools by the host, Andy Traub, regarding a free web meeting software that he uses. Here is the link, http://www.48days.net/group/freetechtools/forum/topics/free-webbase... . The only other program I have used is GoToMeeting, which is a good program with reasonable fees. But I would definately suggest checking out the discussion because Andy has even given a short demonstration about how it works.
Thanks Amber I will check it out!

Amber Hendrickson said:
There was a discussion posted in the group Free Tech Tools by the host, Andy Traub, regarding a free web meeting software that he uses. Here is the link, http://www.48days.net/group/freetechtools/forum/topics/free-webbase... . The only other program I have used is GoToMeeting, which is a good program with reasonable fees. But I would definately suggest checking out the discussion because Andy has even given a short demonstration about how it works.
Also check out freeteleconference.com they use dimdim and have the free teleconferencing too all in one happy package. This is what I use when I do my free teleconfernces listed in the EVENTS section "Ideas Into Action" January 8, 2009

Peace

Joseph Flahiff, PMP, CSM
www.Making-A-DREAM.com
I use TeamViewer since in most of the cases I demo applications to my customers in one-on-one web sessions. TeamViewer is my favourite because of supporting MAC-to-PC communication with no problem. It's not cheap, but it's good.

The other application that we use in our office is ZOHO.Meeting. Works very well in your web-browser and is very reasonably priced. Dosen't work with MAC as a host, so for me it's a show stopper.

To some extent both services are free - you need to check the rules and regulations on their websites. Good luck!

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service