48Days.NET

I would like to create a podcast and place it for sale for a minimal amount. I really behind on computer technologies and the terminolgy. How do I start?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can establish yourself as an expert with the podcast (for free) and then sell them your ebook. I do this with one of my podcasts. I also have a website that shows you how to start a podcast at www.schoolofpodcasting.com If you are looking for some insights into the relatinship you can create with a podcast, check out www.powerofpodcasting.com

As many others have noted, charging for a podcast is a very difficult task Pamela, especially if you do not have a name in the field.

I subscribe to a lot of podcasts and do not pay for any of them.  I listen to them when they seem appropriate.  I have never paid for a podcast and don't plan on ever doing so, though I have bought audio downloads at times.  That might be a better approach.

Though this could just be a matter of terminology.  A podcast implies a regular "publishing" schedule of some sort.  Are you talking about an ongoing series or just a one-time thing?  What would draw people to your podcast?  What expertise do you have in that area that would compel people to want to hear you?

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service