48Days.NET

Friends,

We are launching our new website (and company) on February 1.  Purpose Resourcing is a company that helps people discover, develop and deploy their purpose in life. 

Any feedback would be great!  REMEMBER, along with the suggestions, I'd love the positive as well. 

Thanks for your help!

Go To http://bit.ly/wiWqFM.

Peace!

Todd Stocker

Purpose Resourcing.com

Tags: business, new, purpose, website

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just checked out your site, Todd. I love the clean and simple look of it - no clutter, no confusing conglomeration of multiple topics. I love that you have the "why purpose resourcing" section right there front and center so people know immediately what you are about.  The only suggestion I would make is on the "hardwired" description, you might want to touch on the benefits of the program instead of the features:  "Ever wonder what it would look like to live the live you were designed to live" would carry a lot more emotional impact and connection if it said something like "Live your passion" or "Reclaim your dreams!"   The logo for your seminar is great, by the way. The pictures of folks at a seminar and the testimonial are the perfect touch, they add a lot of credibility.  I clicked through just about everything I could find and it all works for me. You are off to an awesome start!

Sue

Sue,

Wonderful!  Thanks for the help and I'll make updates based on your feedback.

Peace!

Todd Stocker

Purpose Rescourcing

I really like the information page on the Hardwire seminar.  Maybe add "seminar" to the Hardware in the title on the front page, because I did not know that was a seminar and blew right past it until I looked closer at the article. 

Nice and clean look overall.

Maybe add some video through a You Tube embed - if you look at Kent Julian's websites (he has groups on 48 days.net ) he uses video very effectivly - both for testimonial and for a "one on one" style chat with him talking about his program.  That way people would get a good feel of who you are - which would be great for the type of service you offer.

Mary,

Thanks for the help.  I took your advice and am working on a short "promo" video now.  I added a link to my blog, featured products and a brief description of the Hardwired Seminar per your advice.  Thanks again!

Peace!

Todd Stocker

Purpose Resourcing

I like the idea "promo video" as well. The overall site is very professional! Also you might think testimonial in the video to capture the viewers heart. After all you are promising to change their life!

Looks like the site is down: "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later." Look forward to checking it out!

Daniel,

Thanks brother!  The site is up now after a few updates.

Peace!

Todd Stocker

Purpose Resourcing

Hey Todd,

First impression is that it's well designed and looks great! Nicely done. There are two big things that stick out to me:

1) The width seems constrained (about 700px). Most websites will be somewhere north of 800px wide nowadays. 

2) I'm not sure what to do when I get there. I noticed you have some great resources, but they're hidden on down the page a little ways. Try to identify the one thing you want visitors to do when they land on your home page (sign up for your list, contact you, read a blog, etc.) and then make "all signs" point to that action. 

You've got some great content up there already, and I LOVE that it's very clear what the site is about when you first arrive. That's very very important and you nailed it... Now just convert :)

There is one thing I found negative about your site.  I'm not trying to be a downer, but I build websites for people as an extra income.  The first thing I noticed is that you built your site with iweb.  iweb is a great website building tool, but it doesn't offer any SEO capabilities, so you are going to have a hard time having your website found online through search engines. If you need any help let me know.

Derrik,

I found a fix.  It's call SEO for iWeb tool.  I used it and it works great.  I'm on the search engines already so we'll see how it goes.  Here's the link:  http://www.ragesw.com/products/iweb-seo-tool.html

Peace!

Todd,

Personally I find the 4 similar sized columns confusing and doesn't give me a place to focus.  It feels like information overload.  Perhaps using more of an expandable approach, where you highlight/tease the topics and allow a user to click for more info.

I really love what you are doing.  Keep living the dream

J.B. Farrell

www.poeticrevival.com 

Hi Todd,

Very clean, easy to read website.  I thought the pictures were attractive and bright.  Navigation was simple and easy to do.  The free ebook in exchange for the email address was spot on.  I hope the best for you and your endeavor.

Keith

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service