48Days.NET

I'm about to register an LLC for my mobile consulting business.  I have been using "Think Mobile Act Local", you know, a play on those old green movement bumper stickers (think global act local).

I sort of like that still, and my wife didn't like it at first but it's growing on her.

Here are the options I like, in no certain order:

Think Mobile Act Local

1429 Mobile Marketing (or 1429 Mobile Consulting) - this is based on a book I read years ago by John Ortberg called "if you want to walk on water you've got to get out of the boat", and it's about Matthew 14:29 where Peter walks on water when called by Jesus.  The bottom line - if you want to accomplish great things, you have to take action.  The logo would have the words, and blue waves below the bottom line of text, or maybe a boat

Jaguar Mobile Marketing (or Jaguar Mobile Consulting) - the jaguar was the mascot at the university where I got my BS and MBA, and it's a nod to them, may help in networking with alumni

Gazelle Mobile Marketing - based on Dave Ramsey's gazelle intensity, more on the "you gotta keep taking action to succeed

Eagle Mobile Marketing - from Dan's teachings about how awesome the eagle is, same basic traits as the gazelle

Any other ideas you have.

I know the name isn't critical, but i want it to communicate what I do, and I'm not certain my current name does that.  Not that I'm not taking action, I just don't want to have to explain the name of my business.
Why I did the "think local" part was to communicate that the success of a local business is in doing local things.

So - feedback?

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is also a great logo.  I wonder if the gazelle could have an iPhone by it's ear.  ???

You really need a good tag line that describes what you do and why we need you.

Think Mobile.  App Local.  

Mobile Apps.  Mobile Websites.  Mobile Markets.

ABC: Apps, Branding, & Consulting for the Mobile Web.

congrats on making a name decision.  Now honest opinions on the logo.  My first reaction was that the front on of the gazelle looks like the images used for satan, especially using the red color.  Sorry to be so blunt but I could not say it in a nicer way. SO my tweak is a side view with it leaping over the name.  You can also see how the gazelle logo is used at this link.....http://tinyurl.com/gazellelogosgoogle

....Now for a tag line.......good start....

GAZELLE mobile marketing
mobile apps for business with gazelle intensity

Intense mobile apps for your business

Accelerate your profit with mobile apps
mobilize your business. accelerate your brand

Your customers are mobile - are you?

Adapt and thrive in a mobile economy

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service