48Days.NET

Hello All,

As i've mentioned here before I am currently building a new business related to the auto industry. It's going to be a physical car dealership/lot that doesn't employ any salespeople, the purchase process will be mostly automated. I still haven't found a great name for it. Since this is an untested and new business model, i'd like to have as much information in the name as possible without it being long-winded or bland like "No Salespeople Auto Sales". I would like to have the main USP of the business "salesman-free" right in the name but I haven't managed to come up with anything that sounds marketable, or non-cheesy. Any great creative name suggestions from the 48days.net crew?

Thanks in advance.

Tags: branding, creative, marketing, names

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The UnSalesman Auto Lot
Thanks for the suggestions Roxanne and Andre'.
No Pressure Car Sales

LOL!!!

That's what I think of when I hear "No Salesman"
Jeremy, you might check out the book "POP!: Create the perfect pitch, title, and tagline for anything" (which Dan first recommended to me). It has a nice process for stirring up creative ideas.
How about "AutoMatic" with the tag line "Salesman free auto sales!"
Jeremy,

My suggestion: Vulture-Free Auto Sales! It seems like whenever we drive on a dealership lot there are a lot of "vultures" hanging around.

Seriously...

DIY Auto Sales: "No Salesmen, No Hassel Auto Buying"

I also like automated auto sales and automatic (would add auto sales).

Steven
48Days.net Advisory Team
www.DeatonMedia.com
This is starting to get exciting....thank you everyone for the great suggestions.
I like this one a lot!

Neal Post said:
How about "AutoMatic" with the tag line "Salesman free auto sales!"

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service