48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'service' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online Service Idea for Coaches

I was presented with an idea for an online service by a counselor. I believe that this idea applies just as well to coaches, if not better…

Started by Adam Amrine

5 Apr 9
Reply by Alex Barker

Black Friday Idea

Hey Guys in the Nashville, TN area. I will be serving hot chocolate on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I am looking to borrow or rent a util…

Started by Amy Thrash

0 Nov 6, 2013

Technology Untangled

My husband, Matt and I are launching a new business called Technology Untangled. Quick....what do you think we do?   Okay here's what we r…

Started by Megan Arnold

4 May 1, 2013
Reply by Scott Moore

Web Service Idea - Feedback Requested and Gladly Accepted

Hi to all my fellow 48 Dayer’s  I would appreciate your feedback on a business idea I have, as Dan has said many times before the best idea…

Started by Paul Giganti

2 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Paul Giganti

Interesting business idea for someone with handy(man)person skills

I work in a company that is overloaded with Ph Ds. Two of them hired a person to assemble some furniture for their new offices - to the tun…

Started by Jean Fritz

0 Nov 8, 2012

Deciding on a Future of a Business

For one of our businesses (Business Security Information) I am at the point that I feel I need to change the focus of the business or disco…

Started by Sean McCreary

6 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Sean McCreary

Brainstorming ideas to market my cleaning business

Hello, 48Days community! I recently started a home cleaning business, Meticulous Man Services. Business has been up and down, however I did…

Started by Thomas Fruichantie Jr

10 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Thomas Fruichantie Jr

Target date: November 23,2011

November 23, 2011 will be my last day as a mail carrier. This is not because of the planned layoffs, but rather of my own accord.  My plan…

Started by Michelle Osborn

3 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Terry Justice

Writing a book on 100 tips to improve customer satisfaction... What are examples of some of the best customer service you have had?

Thank you to those that responded to my post on what my next book will be.  I've decided on writing 100 tips to improve customer satisfacti…

Started by Peter Szpakowski PMP MBA

14 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Peter Szpakowski PMP MBA

Calling Retailers--Tell Me About Your Customer Service!

I am writing a couple of articles (very Dan Miller inspired indeed!) on the topic of customer service in the retail environment. I have exh…

Started by Robert O'Brien

0 Jun 11, 2011

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service