48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

Would you put cartoons on your website?

Hey everyone. I recently launched a video promo on the homepage of my website, offering two 90-second animated videos based on a “rent to o…

Started by Jason Garey

10 Jul 21
Reply by Jason Garey

Any dynamic and outgoing sales professionals out there?

Corporate wellness company based in Southern California, with plans to expand its operations to the Pacific Northwest, is seeking an outsid…

Started by Christy Hendricks

3 May 8
Reply by Christy Hendricks

Best busy dad business model?

Hey 48 days friends, Here's my situation.  I'm a busy guy.  I work about 50 hours per week in my full time job, and I have a wife 2 kids 1…

Started by Chris Wensink

9 May 4
Reply by Chris Wensink

How do royalties effect Social Security Disability?

Does anyone have experience with Social Security and royalties? My book is out and I have had no luck finding out how to deal with this. I'…

Started by Katherine Weaver

9 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

Any direct marketing guru's in here?

I'm brand new to direct marketing and refuse to bug family.  I actually like my family and don't want them running from me every time they…

Started by Michelle Osborn

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Melissa Collins

Used car sales

Greetings all! I recently joined 48 Days and in looking through Dan's 48 low cost business ideas I came across used car sales.  I've always…

Started by Bob Johnson

0 May 28, 2013

Looking for everyone's ideas on my new seminar!

Hello everybody,First off, I must praise everyone in the 48 Days Community. You have been so helpful and encouraging for me and my ideas. B…

Started by Alex Barker

9 May 24, 2013
Reply by Steven Deaton

making my business work- glass engraving.

Hello,      I tried this once before about 8 years ago, spent $4K on equipment, then made a grand profit of $48.       I am trying to get m…

Started by Matthew DeGelleke

8 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Jeff David

Pricing of artwork?

I've been a fine artist for 30 plus years, but like most artists have not been able to support myself with my art. I am at the point where…

Started by Spencer Meagher

13 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Mike Hirst

A clearer call to action???

I have a facebook page which I use to promote my real estate services to people in my area.  I am happy with the response Ive gotten but I…

Started by Nick Miller the Realtor

3 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by David Kimball

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service