48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'planning' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"what are your goals for 2013?"

I am new to the 48 days community and I thought it would be fun meet other members by asking the question "what are your goals for 2013?"…

Started by Nick Miller the Realtor

0 Jan 11, 2013

Investment and insurance and savings help needed Long Island NY area

Recently Debt Free....  YEAHAAAAAAAAAh Need help finding a GOOD and ETHICAL financial planner for  savings and investment (for kids and ret…

Started by Mark DeLeon

4 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Landa LaMotta Knaack

Not Getting Cooked in the Squat!

It is likely that many of us have heard the phrase, "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man _ _ _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , and _ _ _ _.  Se…

Started by Joe Payne

2 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Scott Brock

Having Trouble Letting the Family Know Your Schedule?

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY - America's staple point of success... Sometimes, we don't have enough time to plan. That is so weird ain't it.  I find th…

Started by Elmer Querubin

6 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Elmer Querubin

Is an English Degree Useless?

I am 18 years old and have more than 60 college credits through college level testing. I plan to complete the rest of a bachelor's degree i…

Started by Abigail Rogers

3 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Dan Miller

Group Leader

Make no small plans

"Make no small plans, they have no magic to stir men’s souls." Daniel Burnham. That quote inspires me to stir my own soul with 'no small pl…

Started by Jay Lode

1 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by David Creel

How do we coaches get the word out?

I was recently asked this great question: "How do we as coaches get the word out?"! Getting the word out does differ a bit based on the typ…

Started by Chuck Bowen

14 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Chuck Bowen

Ideas Into Action System...Under construction

Hello fellow 48daziens I want to build a business where I help people who have ideas for produts, services or buiness startups and turning…

Started by Joseph Flahiff

6 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Joseph Flahiff

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service