48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'passion' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching 48 Days to 9th Graders

Hello, 48 Days Community! I teach 9th grade English in west Texas.  Recently I began teaching these kids the 48 Days process of a job searc…

Started by DOUGLAS COLLIER

3 16 hours ago
Reply by Teague Sizemore

Awesome website with Dan Miller's interview included

I stumbled on the Eventual Millionaire site and found a great interview with Dan Miller (transcript included!): The Eventual Millionaire In…

Started by Karen Putz

4 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Archie Winningham

Passions Colliding

I'm not sure if this falls under "Give me some feedback" or "I need a resource", but I've got to start somewhere. If you've read any of my…

Started by Adam Amrine

4 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Adam Amrine

Unsure of where to start

Hi everyone. I'm brand new to this community and not sure where to even begin. I feel as though I fit into the old cliche "jack of all trad…

Started by Jessica Shea

4 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by carlos joaquin

Want to say hello and share my gift

Hi Everyone, I'm new to 48 Days and wanted to say hello. What an amazing resource and networking site this is!  I'm a certified Life Passio…

Started by Barrie Davenport

3 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Ms Angela L Vann

Kimanzi Constable, From Deliveryman to International Speaker

I had the honor of interviewing Kimanzi Constable and learning about his wonderful journey to discovering his passion: http://www.chicagon

Started by Karen Putz

2 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Rich Avery

Cars - Passion vs Distraction

I have a passion for old cars (primarily pre-1972 Chevys, Corvettes, and Jeeps) and have bought and sold a few cars per year over the past…

Started by J Sean Allen

13 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jim Tetterton

How To: Career Design for Artists and Musicians

For those like myself that feel that their callings revolve around the creative arts, how do we effectively approach our callings and trans…

Started by Danny Hines

6 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Diane Krause

48 Ways to Discover Your Passion

A common question posed to on the forums and to Dan in his podcast goes something like, "I have spent so long doing work that I hate, I don…

Started by Eric Olson

13 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Stephen Borgman

Revised Passion: Dreaming the Dream

Here's a quick back history before the question: I'm 24 years old and I'm a former touring drummer that now works a "real" job to have a mo…

Started by Matthew Davis

6 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Neil Kristianson

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service