48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'motivation' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bits and Pieces

During Dan's last podcast he mentioned  Bits and Pieces magazine. As Dan said he hasn't seen it years, I remember the magazine as well and…

Started by Paul Giganti

0 Aug 5, 2013

Motivation from Independence Hall (microVideo)

Just a shoutout to everyone building your future today - we're in this together! Living the Creative Lifestyle is a blast! Because things…

Started by Nathan Eckel

0 Apr 18, 2012

Your Favorite Motivational, Personal Leadership, Personal Branding Books

I'm ever on the lookout for great books to replace TV in my life.  I'd love to hear some of the books you plan to read in 2012.

Started by Stephen Borgman

1 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Dan Miller

How do you get yourself motivated?

QUESTION: What do you do when you're not motivated but you need to take action...how do you motivate yourself?

Started by Scott Milford

44 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Sharon Singley

Working From Home is Tough

It's Monday morning and the motivation is coming slow today.  Would anyone be willing to share a motivational quote they like to read to gi…

Started by BenjiMester

17 May 5, 2011
Reply by Nashonta McDowell

Anyone else realize that they used to just be a talker.....and finally got SICK AND TIRED of it?

For years now I have known what I've wanted to do with my life. I knew that I was different, I knew that I had to do something to break fre…

Started by Jeremy Fisher

10 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Fisher

Motivation Needed

I’ve been coming up with ideas for starting a business for about 5 years now. I have an associate’s degree in computer networking and worke…

Started by Tyrone Luedtke

15 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Tyrone Luedtke

Bad Customer Service? Or is Someone Having a Bad Day?

What does bad customer services mean? Can leadership contribute to customer service improvement and create a positive impact that ultimatel…

Started by Edwin Martinez, PHR

0 Sep 14, 2010

Getting Seminar Materials?

I was reviewing Dan's 48 Low Cost Business Ideas the other day.  In it he mentions he purchased a seminar for $69.  I'm looking to do the s…

Started by Andrew Kendrick

0 Aug 10, 2010

Igniting the Entrepreneur within

I recently started listening to the Dave's podcast and was "awakened" by the podcast on June 10th. Dave opened with a scenario: "What would…

Started by Angela J Sims

8 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Chuck Bowen

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service