48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'management' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommended Project Management Software

Does anyone here use a project management software in your business? I've started a new job at a small publishing company and we need a pro…

Started by Diane Krause

6 Jan 29
Reply by Diane Krause

41 Cent Leadership - A Penny is Worth 2 Cents?

You’ve got the four coins in your pocket.  The quarter, the dime, the nickel, and the penny all represent the diversity that you have on yo…

Started by Michael Goss

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by John Henderson

Work Family Life Balance

I heard a tremendous message from our pastor this weekend. One of the best things he suggested, after we figure out our values and our goal…

Started by Stephen Borgman

8 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Brian Stump

Temp work on resume

If i worked only 1 to 3 days at a company as a temp worker should I put it on my resume?

Started by Albert J. Moten, Jr.

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Albert J. Moten, Jr.

The Best Kept Secret to Getting More Guests on Your Show: Respect Their Time

In February of 2011 I started a podcast/video show called The Homeschooling Buzz where I would interview homeschoolers and homeschool vendo…

Started by Gerald McKoy

1 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Justin Lukasavige

How I found more hours in the day

Until fairly recently, I was one of those über-busy folks trying to cram tons of activities into a 24 hour day and there never seemed to be…

Started by Kindra Cotton

8 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Kindra Cotton

Group Leader

As a small biz, which of these is more important to you - mobile marketing or reputation management

I have evolved the way I think and have learned a lot, and know quite a bit about mobile marketing and mobile websites.  This has sort of n…

Started by Michael Jones

0 Feb 3, 2012

Why do I struggle with deadlines?

I hate this about myself.  I set a deadline...when a customer can pickup the chicken coop I've made for them...and I inevitably have to cal…

Started by Jeffrey L Dyer

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Mary Kathan

I Need an All-In-One Solution

I need an all in one solution for social networking....any suggestions?  It is too much to post to all of my blogs, twitter, and fb account…

Started by Audrey McLaughlin

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Anna Cook

7-Day Stamina Challenge -- this works!

I almost don't know where to start.  On Joel Boggess's coaching website - 4 Points Coaching - is a challenge for people.  It's called the 7…

Started by DOUGLAS COLLIER

2 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Garth Everett Beyer

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service