48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'job' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I can't take the job anymore and I am about to jump without a safety net!

Hello fellow 48 day-ers.  I feel the need to take a moment and ask for the wise council of this online community. I was first made aware of…

Started by Courtney Stricker

7 Oct 11
Reply by Courtney Stricker

Expert Opinions Wanted!

HI Everyone   They say when you need help to ask an expert, so I am asking the expert (experts in this case). I have tried the 48 Days proc…

Started by Paul Giganti

6 Jul 21
Reply by Paul Giganti

Quitting your job with a naked parade

In the recent movie Need for Speed, there is a great scene in which one of the characters quits his job in a very dramatic manner. In the s…

Started by Tom Dunn

1 Jun 18
Reply by Garrett Davis

Finding a position in another state

I currently live in Arizona and want to work and live in Seattle Metro area.  Some of you may wonder why we are making such a drastic move…

Started by Shanell Dominy

6 May 29
Reply by Travis Scott

Group Leader

Build Your Dream Job in One Year or Less: How to use a Mastermind Group to help you launch a program/product that will help generate thousands of dollars anytime you wish.

Here is the replay of my Teleseminar! Fast forward to the 15 minute mark Build Your Dream Job in One Year or Less:How to use a Mastermind G…

Started by Stephanie OBrien

0 Apr 30

My eBook is Live! "Am I the Only One Who Hates My Job?"

Today I announced my eBook, "Am I the Only One Who Hates My Job?" on both of my blogs. I started it late last year as I was going through s…

Started by Adam Amrine

14 Apr 30
Reply by Adam Amrine

Teaching 48 Days to 9th Graders

Hello, 48 Days Community! I teach 9th grade English in west Texas.  Recently I began teaching these kids the 48 Days process of a job searc…

Started by DOUGLAS COLLIER

3 Apr 24
Reply by Teague Sizemore

Three Years Once Removed

I am looking for some help and advice in my job search!I am nervous at the prospects of finding a job. I have been working in another field…

Started by Teague Sizemore

3 Apr 24
Reply by Teague Sizemore

Can anyone make a recommendation for a good recruiter/ head hunter for a marketer?

Hello, 48 Days community. I am actively searching for a new job,  and we're praying God leads us back to Grand Rapids MI, where my wife and…

Started by Brad Poel

2 Jan 24
Reply by Brad Poel

Need Help Targeting Companies in My Creative Job Search

Hi folks! I would love to have your input on what type of companies I should reach out to as part of my 30-40 target companies to approach…

Started by Braxton Wood

0 Oct 14, 2013

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service