48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'introduction' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sample Introduction Letter

I'm putting my intro letter here for you to use as you will. It's free. I'm not looking for advice or changes. This is a done deal. It's in…

Started by Nathon Hay

1 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Nathon Hay

Introduction Letter - Multiple recipients same company? (for job hunt)

Do I send an intro letter to each of the managers in a firm if I don't have a preference for what department I work in? I am sending introd…

Started by Nathon Hay

4 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Nathon Hay

Intro Letter for a new adventure

I am seeking a new job to support my passion for music and art. I'm working on my own path, but in the mean time, need to find a position t…

Started by Emily Buresh

7 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Tony Robinson

How I Find Contacts at Businesses

During my 48 days of job hunting I have discovered these ways for finding out who to address with your introduction letter, cover letter an…

Started by Nathon Hay

0 Jul 18, 2013

How do you find people to send letters of introduction?

Hello everyone, this is my first post so thanks in advance for your advice. Last year I tried to use the 48 Days technique to upgrade my jo…

Started by Nick Schaub

13 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by George R Jenkins

Introduction

Hello form Northern Michigan!   I'm Michael Dell (not the one that started Dell Computer).  I just wanted to introduce myself on the forums…

Started by Michael Dell

4 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Stacy Hammond

Finding Key People

I'm currently looking for full-time work and I've identified several companies to target.  I'm looking for ways to find out who the key per…

Started by Kevin Herrin

5 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Karen Wortman

Introductory letter - What is the right amount of information

So 2 days ago, I was laid off from what was a short but great job. It lasted only 4 months, but it was a great job while the Lord let me ha…

Started by Timothy Douglas Farrar

4 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Archie Winningham

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service