48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'home' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you doing after work?

So I just got the kid down for bed and my wife will be home from her work in an hour, what does everyone do in the hour of free time they h…

Started by Michael Scott hart

9 Apr 17
Reply by Teague Sizemore

Home Companion Business- What is the best business model?

Hi everyone! I am a registered nurse interested in establishing a home companion agency to care for elderly and disabled clients.  I would…

Started by Suzie Carter Farthing

17 Feb 18
Reply by Barbara Barber

House as a starring role in a film

Well, you know Dan encourages us to look at our skills, passions and resources and to think out of the box for ways to make a profitable sm…

Started by elaine bright

4 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by elaine bright

Group Leader

Broken Home Parenting

I'm going to start covering a new topic on my personal blog and I just wanted to get your thoughts and ideas on the subject. I am what I ca…

Started by Shawn Ozbun

9 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Shawn Ozbun

Free (future) oppportunity to make your book or ebook into an audio book

Hello All, Bottom Line:My wife and I would like to offer anyone the opportunity to make a book or ebook into an audio book. But we don't ha…

Started by Alex Barker

9 May 20, 2013
Reply by Adam Garey

Technology Untangled

My husband, Matt and I are launching a new business called Technology Untangled. Quick....what do you think we do?   Okay here's what we r…

Started by Megan Arnold

4 May 1, 2013
Reply by Scott Moore

Online Tutoring - Any Experience?

I've got something to pose to you all. First of all, I am doing well at my current job as a community college math professor, and I have no…

Started by Andy Hynds

13 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by C Bender

Group Leader

July 2012 Real Estate Market Conditions

Following are some stats for the Denver metro area for July 2012 compared to July 2011.   Bottom line...more homes are selling, homes are s…

Started by Jeremy Cockrum

0 Aug 28, 2012

Lowest Hanging Fruit - How I'm getting some...

After cutting the string to "the man" in pursuit of my dream, I have found what I hope to be a very profitable niche of business that I am…

Started by Dave Wright

2 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Dave Wright

Cake Decorating

I have been told I'm pretty good at decorating cakes and have taken some lessons recently on improving my skills.  I enjoy it and am pursui…

Started by Vanessa Collier

11 May 23, 2012
Reply by Tamara L. Barney

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service