48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'education' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

Creative Live: Free online education / possible revenue stream for those who want to promote video / webinar series

Hey Gang, Came across something kind of interesting for those looking to take their revenue streams into webinars / video type options as w…

Started by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

0 Jul 22

48 months to the work I love

PART I: Find something you hate doing and you’ll never have to work again This journey began 5 years ago.  For my birthday 5 years ago, I r…

Started by DOUGLAS COLLIER

12 Jul 17
Reply by DOUGLAS COLLIER

Online Education

I am a teacher and have some plans to create some courses that would be delivered online. I hope to create a subscription type service for…

Started by James Divine

11 Feb 17
Reply by Terry Hadaway

Looking for a great motivational video on rebounding from failure and a high school alternative

I am looking to my greatest group of friends who inspire me. My daughter is an Irish Dancer who has reached prizewinner status and after an…

Started by Billie Wells

6 Feb 2
Reply by Nick Pavlidis

Great Free Online 6 Week Work/Purpose Series - Rick Warren

Pastor Rick Warren (author of Purpose Driven Life) is doing a 6 week series on Work/Job/Purpose.  It just started this week. I just listene…

Started by Mary Kathan

1 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Dan Miller

Brand new product, completely free, for teenagers!

Ladies and Gentlemen of 48Days.net, I am pleased to release to the public completely free of charge a manual that is three years in the mak…

Started by Bill Priestley

2 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Bill Priestley

Got the niche...not the target though.

Hello all, my name is Bill Priestley and I just joined 48days.net.  I've been a follower of Dan's for about 4 years and I own a few of his…

Started by Bill Priestley

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Dawn Schultz

Request for Marketing and Promotion Ideas

This is a broad request but I decided to throw it out and see what happens. I operate an ebook store that is focused on the K-12 education…

Started by Kevin Sheppard

6 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Kevin Sheppard

Career Counselor vs. Former Grad School President on the value of grad school...

This battle goes 12 rounds. Two interesting perspectives about what to expect from grad school - can we really get the benefits of grad sch…

Started by Robert Guico

0 May 10, 2011

Licensing vs. franchising

Hi everyone -- new here and looking for some advice. I run a membership based organization that works with small biz to help them grow thei…

Started by Nancy Becher

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Nancy Becher

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service