48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'coaching' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

48 Days Coach Michael McGreevy featured on INBOUND MOVEMENT

The INBOUND MOVEMENT featured 48 Days Certified Coach Michael McGreevy today.   Do you have the same question as Michael? "How can I attrac…

Started by Tom Schwab

0 Nov 1

Opinions Wanted on Coaching Payment Structure

I have recently priced out for a potential client one of my 3-month coaching packages.  He wrote me this morning and is asking if he can do…

Started by Jeff Brown

4 Oct 16
Reply by Curtis McHale

Looking for nurses who want/are looking for non-traditional RN jobs

Hello all! I'm working on developing a course for nurses who want to work outside the traditional world of nursing (hospitals, clinics and…

Started by Melissa AuClair

7 Aug 31
Reply by Susan Chewning

In a time of transition, and needing some input, advice and inspiration.

I changed my lifestyle, got healthy, found my happy, and within months, was teaching classes, catering and moving in a direction, I had onl…

Started by Denise Madeja

12 Aug 8
Reply by Myhriah Young

Does It Really Take Money To Make Money?

Would you believe that having an etsy shop helped me to teach my boys that this is definitely not true? In the blog post: IT DOES NOT TAK…

Started by Evan Doyle

7 Apr 29
Reply by Teague Sizemore

OUT OF THE BOX TIPS FOR MORE ETSY SALES

Chances are you’re already familiar with the usual etsy selling tips.  Don’t take me wrong, doing things like adding more product, joinin…

Started by Evan Doyle

0 Apr 28

Online Service Idea for Coaches

I was presented with an idea for an online service by a counselor. I believe that this idea applies just as well to coaches, if not better…

Started by Adam Amrine

5 Apr 9
Reply by Alex Barker

NEEDED: business card design assistance incorporating DiSC model

Before I pursue resources such as elance.com, 99designs.com, etc., I wanted to reach out to the 48 Days community. I am in need of new busi…

Started by Erich K. Kurschat

9 Mar 27
Reply by Erich K. Kurschat

Group Leader

What's the best way to get your message out there? QUIT!!!

It seems like almost every day, there is another online tool, group, or community to get involved with and add to our stretched schedule. I…

Started by Joel Boggess

25 Mar 17
Reply by Greg Lengacher

Taking the Pain out of Podcasting

Podcasting is going mainstream.  With mobile devices, "carplay" just introduced by apple, and many other outlets gaining access to the podc…

Started by Rye Taylor

10 Mar 7
Reply by Rye Taylor

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service