48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'coaching' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online Service Idea for Coaches

I was presented with an idea for an online service by a counselor. I believe that this idea applies just as well to coaches, if not better…

Started by Adam Amrine

5 Apr 9
Reply by Alex Barker

NEEDED: business card design assistance incorporating DiSC model

Before I pursue resources such as elance.com, 99designs.com, etc., I wanted to reach out to the 48 Days community. I am in need of new busi…

Started by Erich K. Kurschat

9 Mar 27
Reply by Erich K. Kurschat

Group Leader

What's the best way to get your message out there? QUIT!!!

It seems like almost every day, there is another online tool, group, or community to get involved with and add to our stretched schedule. I…

Started by Joel Boggess

25 Mar 17
Reply by Greg Lengacher

Taking the Pain out of Podcasting

Podcasting is going mainstream.  With mobile devices, "carplay" just introduced by apple, and many other outlets gaining access to the podc…

Started by Rye Taylor

10 Mar 7
Reply by Rye Taylor

Here's a free ebook, I need feedback please!

This ebook is a collection of writings from a California career coach. He's hoping it will help get readers to his blog, which is hyperlink…

Started by Jeremy Fisher

2 Feb 23
Reply by Stephen Smith

41 Cent Leadership - A Penny is Worth 2 Cents?

You’ve got the four coins in your pocket.  The quarter, the dime, the nickel, and the penny all represent the diversity that you have on yo…

Started by Michael Goss

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by John Henderson

Technology Untangled

My husband, Matt and I are launching a new business called Technology Untangled. Quick....what do you think we do?   Okay here's what we r…

Started by Megan Arnold

4 May 1, 2013
Reply by Scott Moore

Social Presence Coaching for online organizations?

Hi Everybody, I wanted to float this  past the group here to get some initial thoughts.  I run the website for my daughter's traveling soft…

Started by Mike Good

4 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Mike Good

How do you price a workshop when travel abroad is involved?

I am so excited to say that, following my recent launch of Harmony Insights (www.harmonyinsights.com), I had my first corporate DiSC worksh…

4 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Erich K. Kurschat

Quotation assistance needed!

I heard a quotation on Dave Ramsey's podcast or the 48 Days podcast that would be perfect to post on my new coaching site, where I focus on…

3 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Matthew Casteel

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service