48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'change' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dan's Car Gifting Experiment and America's "Generosity" in Africa?!?!

During his most recent podcast, Dan makes a great point with his examples of giving which is well intended but, creates a dependency.  The…

Started by Paul Vandermill

0 Jul 28, 2013

Kick in the Pants or Gentle Confirmation

I have been lurking in the shadows of the 48 Days community for about a year now. Quietly watching other members challenge themselves, offe…

Started by Dan Shafer

6 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Dan Shafer

website feedback and domain feedback

Hello Everyone, Over the last year I've been working on building my site, http://avchdprosolutions.com and I'm looking for some general fee…

Started by Chris Wensink

3 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Dominique Saldana

Mixed Messages

Over the past year the management staff has given me verbal praise for a job well done.  In the last 30 years I have never gotten below an…

Started by Lori Norris

3 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Russ Goddard

7-Day Stamina Challenge -- this works!

I almost don't know where to start.  On Joel Boggess's coaching website - 4 Points Coaching - is a challenge for people.  It's called the 7…

Started by DOUGLAS COLLIER

2 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Garth Everett Beyer

Need input: Aspendale.net or AspendaleCommunications.com?

I am changing the name of my 6-year-old firm to "Aspendale Communications." I was NOT able to register aspendale.com -- it's already taken,…

Started by Jesse Lahey

7 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Jesse Lahey

Career Change or Shift?

I've been in the IT industry for 10 years as a support person an even though I find it interesting, my patience in dealing with people is r…

Started by Chad Smith

3 May 14, 2010
Reply by Jeff Melvin

Project OOTO: What will you do?

I came up with this little acronym, OOTO: Out of the Ordinary.   It is designed to challenge myself and anyone else who wishes to join in. …

Started by DOUGLAS COLLIER

1 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Rob Orr

What We Are and Why We Do It At SendOutCards

I'll start this discussion out by telling you that SendOutCards DOES NOT cure Cancer. It WILL NOT help you lose weight. You WILL NOT gain a…

Started by Gerald Wiebe

1 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Justin Lukasavige

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service