48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (224)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flipping as a source of income.

Hey everybody!  Do you have an eye for finding cool stuff at garage sales? Do you have a garage full of old junk you'd love to get rid of a…

Started by Rory Parkinson

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Teague Sizemore

Started my new business this week - feedback and review please?

I have been given an opportunity to start the business I've been avoiding. My contract assignment ended abruptly and I believe this is the…

Started by Jerry Schotz

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Teague Sizemore

What struggles do you have when you write a book?

Quick question for authors and soon-to-be authors: What are your top problems, struggles, and/or frustrations when writing your book? (I'm…

Started by Ryan Eidson

18 Mar 28
Reply by Greg Lengacher

NEEDED: business card design assistance incorporating DiSC model

Before I pursue resources such as elance.com, 99designs.com, etc., I wanted to reach out to the 48 Days community. I am in need of new busi…

Started by Erich K. Kurschat

9 Mar 27
Reply by Erich K. Kurschat

Group Leader

What's the best way to get your message out there? QUIT!!!

It seems like almost every day, there is another online tool, group, or community to get involved with and add to our stretched schedule. I…

Started by Joel Boggess

25 Mar 17
Reply by Greg Lengacher

The Power of Mission

What's the mission? As a military strategist, I needed to understand the two essential things in order to formulate a plan.  What is the o…

Started by Lee Flint

0 Mar 16

Taking the Pain out of Podcasting

Podcasting is going mainstream.  With mobile devices, "carplay" just introduced by apple, and many other outlets gaining access to the podc…

Started by Rye Taylor

10 Mar 7
Reply by Rye Taylor

High C Entreprenuer...Is there such a thing?

For those of you familiar with DISC profiling (and or it's earlier renditions/variations), is a person with a High C personality (melanchol…

Started by Kevin Lageer

14 Mar 4
Reply by Erich K. Kurschat

Group Leader

Trash those excuses and throw off the bowlines!!!

About a week ago, Pei and I were interviewing best selling author Charmaine Hammond. (Her book - On Toby's Terms) As she was tracing back h…

Started by Joel Boggess

4 Mar 1
Reply by Joel Boggess

Is this a good business name and logo idea?

I am going to start a commercial cleaning company. I'd like to name my business "WinClean Systems" my tag line would be "We Clean You Win"…

Started by Ron Mitchell

15 Feb 14
Reply by Maria Oliveira

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service