All Discussions Tagged 'business' (240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have any solutions to avoid procrastination?

My recipe to avoid procrastination is trying to be sistematic.If I wanted to to one thing completely, I'm doing it till I finish. Taking sm…

Started by Sammy Brand

1 Nov 19
Reply by Adam Garey

Will this idea grow?

I would greatly appreciate your feedback and opinion on a business idea. I enjoy gardening and have for many years, unfortunately I live in…

Started by Paul Giganti

4 Nov 18
Reply by Celeste Coffman

A Weekend to Connect, Learn, Grow and Have Some Fun

The corporate world knows the value of taking time out to work ON your business, taking time to assess what is going right, what is going w…

Started by Nancy Becher

2 Oct 28
Reply by Nancy Becher

Group Leader

Double your business as a podcast guest | Free 30 min webinar

To grow your business you need more customers.  Not just any customers, but dream customers who will become advocates. Where are your futur…

Started by Tom Schwab

0 Aug 15

7 Things that Confirm You Are Doing What You Love

Hi all... Just released another article over at Get Motivation. Many times it's in the middle of our toughest moments where we don't know f…

Started by Robert de Brus

6 Jul 31
Reply by Robert de Brus

Resource Guide: 10 Free Tools To Improve Your Online Presence!

Good Morning! I have this posted at topsalescourse.com - stop by my site some time and check out the other resources we're posting there.  …

Started by Jason Abbott

0 Jul 28

Crowd Funding

Hello everyone! Have a need for some collective wisdom here. I had hoped to hire an experienced consultant to give our crowdfunding initiat…

Started by Nevin Hersch

2 Jul 17
Reply by Paul Giganti

health insurance needed for a sole proprietor

After nearly 16 years in corporate human resources, I may soon be leaving to pursue my passion for using the DiSC model of behavior to help…

Started by Erich K. Kurschat

2 Jun 29
Reply by Carol Tanksley

Looking for a good coach here on 48Days?

I've been drafting this discussion for quite some time now, but keep getting swamped with work and other life events. Today, I'm here to fi…

Started by Diane Krause

1 Jun 13
Reply by Jordan Peterson

Small Businesses Selling Webinar: How to increase your sales & tips on selling

Are you looking for ways to increase your profitability? Are you just trying to sell your first product?   How do you go from 1 customers t…

Started by Jason Abbott

12 Jun 9
Reply by Ofir Kaidar-Heafetz

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service