48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Entity - Parent Focus Ministry

Ok, so I've come up with what I want to do. I'm in youth ministry (volunteer) and have been for over 15 years now. I will continue serving…

Started by Gerald Faulkner

3 on Wednesday
Reply by John Henderson

Questions to Ask During A Potential Acquisition?

I'm hoping to get some input from others here in the community. During the last eight years I have launched and grown a very successful reg…

Started by Megan Burns

3 Aug 14
Reply by John Henderson

Group Leader

What's trying to chase you down?

Even though he had a love for the stage and a passion to make music, when he got out of school, he stowed away his playthings, donned a sui…

Started by Joel Boggess

6 Aug 5
Reply by Jeff David

In need of a brilliant idea!

So, I'm thinking of starting a little window washing business which Dan Miller talks about in "48 Low Cost Business Ideas".  My question co…

Started by Michael Good

10 Jul 27
Reply by Richard Haralson

I am needing help getting started!

Hi everyone! My family and I have been making life choices such as tithing and home schooling that are making it hard to make ends meet for…

Started by Steve Rice

13 Jul 16
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Starting a Glass & Detail business

It is funny how a person can ignore what is staring them right in the face for nearly a decade... My Dad started a glass company when he wa…

Started by Tyler Fuller

3 Jul 10
Reply by Tyler Fuller

My 9 Side Incomes (and Why Every Smart Couple Needs One)

In preparation for an online workshop I'm doing with Dan next week (woot!), I took some time to reflect on how important side businesses/in…

Started by Dustin

26 Jun 3
Reply by Sam Iam Espinoza

Best busy dad business model?

Hey 48 days friends, Here's my situation.  I'm a busy guy.  I work about 50 hours per week in my full time job, and I have a wife 2 kids 1…

Started by Chris Wensink

9 May 4
Reply by Chris Wensink

Does It Really Take Money To Make Money?

Would you believe that having an etsy shop helped me to teach my boys that this is definitely not true? In the blog post: IT DOES NOT TAK…

Started by Evan Doyle

7 Apr 29
Reply by Teague Sizemore

Started my new business this week - feedback and review please?

I have been given an opportunity to start the business I've been avoiding. My contract assignment ended abruptly and I believe this is the…

Started by Jerry Schotz

11 Apr 15
Reply by Teague Sizemore

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service