48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Life Shoppe is Open!

Hi Community! Thanks to all of the 48days.net community help, The Life Shoppe.com is now open! Would you help me share the great news? Here…

Started by Todd Stocker

1 Sep 5
Reply by Melanie Shiell

Pressing Forward - Site Launch

Hi 48 Days Members, My site www.pressingforward.org which provides inspiration and resources to help entrepreneurs launch and grow their sm…

Started by Angela Chatham

6 Sep 5
Reply by Angela Chatham

Selling Digital products for Passive Income

For anyone who has thought about leveraging your knowledge into creating digital products, the Entrepreneur on Fire  podcast #674 has a…

Started by Dominique Saldana

19 Sep 1
Reply by Jenae James

Thoughts on new product?

Hi everyone, I just finished a report on the money-making potential you currently posses. I would love your feedback on it. I'm currently c…

Started by Keegan Divant

2 Aug 27
Reply by Evelyn Ivy, CPA, MBA

Business Entity - Parent Focus Ministry

Ok, so I've come up with what I want to do. I'm in youth ministry (volunteer) and have been for over 15 years now. I will continue serving…

Started by Gerald Faulkner

3 Aug 20
Reply by John Henderson

Questions to Ask During A Potential Acquisition?

I'm hoping to get some input from others here in the community. During the last eight years I have launched and grown a very successful reg…

Started by Megan Burns

3 Aug 14
Reply by John Henderson

Group Leader

What's trying to chase you down?

Even though he had a love for the stage and a passion to make music, when he got out of school, he stowed away his playthings, donned a sui…

Started by Joel Boggess

6 Aug 5
Reply by Jeff David

In need of a brilliant idea!

So, I'm thinking of starting a little window washing business which Dan Miller talks about in "48 Low Cost Business Ideas".  My question co…

Started by Michael Good

10 Jul 27
Reply by Richard Haralson

I am needing help getting started!

Hi everyone! My family and I have been making life choices such as tithing and home schooling that are making it hard to make ends meet for…

Started by Steve Rice

13 Jul 16
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Starting a Glass & Detail business

It is funny how a person can ignore what is staring them right in the face for nearly a decade... My Dad started a glass company when he wa…

Started by Tyler Fuller

3 Jul 10
Reply by Tyler Fuller

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service