48Days.NET

Chris Wensink's Discussions (332)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Jerry, My first impression is "confused" about the branding of your site.  I work in…"

Chris Wensink replied Apr 9 to Started my new business this week - feedback and review please?

11 yesterday
Reply by Teague Sizemore

"From someone who makes a little money online, I would make a new post specifically f…"

Chris Wensink replied Apr 9 to New site?

11 Apr 10
Reply by Allan Dubon

Group Leader

"Good business idea, huge market. I'd make it all video based and obviously mobile fr…"

Chris Wensink replied Apr 1 to Teaching people how to use their smartphone and the ins & outs of the wireless industry as a business?

23 Apr 9
Reply by Rey Brown

"How to make people feel Taken care of, even when delivering bad news?"

Chris Wensink replied Apr 1 to Customer Service Help

15 Apr 9
Reply by Rafael Perez

"John, post the project on elance, it will work out really well that way. That's wher…"

Chris Wensink replied Apr 1 to Need Artist for Children's iPad app

1 Apr 1
Reply by Chris Wensink

"I like it, the colors and spacing are nice.  I don't know if you would be able to fi…"

Chris Wensink replied Mar 31 to Need quick feedback for a podcast/website logo

11 Apr 1
Reply by Teri Miller

"A few ideas: -educate the world on why they need their carpets clean through a well…"

Chris Wensink replied Mar 20 to I NEED HELP with building my small business

25 Mar 24
Reply by Tom Schwab

"One other thing I forgot, turn off the tv and don't watch the news. So much if it is…"

Chris Wensink replied Mar 19 to How do I overcome emotional failure after being fired? How do I get confidence so that I can find another job?

28 Apr 1
Reply by Nicholas John Forsi

"A few thoughts, -first, I like the graphics and the general layout if content, your…"

Chris Wensink replied Mar 19 to How do I make this offer irresistible?

19 Mar 21
Reply by Greg Lengacher

"Hi Nicholas, I've been in your shoes, I was let go from a job in deb of 2012with a…"

Chris Wensink replied Mar 19 to How do I overcome emotional failure after being fired? How do I get confidence so that I can find another job?

28 Apr 1
Reply by Nicholas John Forsi

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service