48Days.NET

Chris Wensink's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd look into drop shipping options.  A drop shipping model is a little different th…"

Chris Wensink replied May 4 to Shipping Solution Please

6 May 4
Reply by Chris Wensink

"I have learned a ton and I owe all my success to http://www.theschoolofinternetmarke…"

Chris Wensink replied Mar 6 to Web Development and Design resources

9 Mar 12
Reply by Ryan Renno

"A few tips that have helped me along the way: 1.  Have an emergency fund in place pr…"

Chris Wensink replied Mar 6 to Providing for family....how to start a new business?

10 May 3
Reply by Joseph Trambulo

"set up a rentacoder.com and elance.com profile and set yourself up as an excel speci…"

Chris Wensink replied Mar 6 to Custom spreadsheet application - how to structure fee???

8 Mar 24
Reply by Jon Schober

"Lots of ideas come to mind: -touch up paint on people's cars -touch up paint on peop…"

Chris Wensink replied Mar 6 to Want to make $2000-$2500

8 Mar 20
Reply by Chakee Jones

"Hi Karl, Either niche could work, but I think the insurance agent promotions angle h…"

Chris Wensink replied Jan 23 to Fire, Aim, Ready? (Or, Where I Am, and Where I Would Like To Be)

12 Feb 10
Reply by Jeff David

"Cheri,  I don't know that you'll get a lot of responses in this section of 48 days f…"

Chris Wensink replied Jan 23 to Virtual Assistant ready to help you!

2 Jan 23
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

"A few years ago my brother faced the exact same situation moving from the twin citie…"

Chris Wensink replied Jan 23 to How to change careers

13 Jan 31
Reply by Nadene VolkoffKoester

"You have to check "leave a copy of the message on the server" under Tools > Email…"

Chris Wensink replied Sep 11, 2014 to Outlook vs iPhone mail issue

4 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Christopher L Puckett

"Aaron, It might work, it might not.  The easiest way to figure it out is to try 10 l…"

Chris Wensink replied Jun 9, 2014 to More feedback please

2 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Chris Wensink

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service