48Days.NET

ET's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"First let me say selling 1 a day is a great start!! That tells me there is demand fo…"

ET replied Mar 7, 2010 to Opinions and suggestions welcome!

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Roy Simmons

"There is also MailChimp which I have been messing around with recently. I also use…"

ET replied Mar 7, 2010 to Upgrade from Constant Contact

20 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by David Jackson

Group Leader

"Here is the one that I have used in the past Zen Cart. It's free and open source. Th…"

ET replied Mar 7, 2010 to Shopping Carts

6 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by ET

"That big white space where the "Welcome" image is, is a waste of space. It pushes th…"

ET replied Jul 2, 2009 to PLEASE - I NEED EVERYONE'S HELP AND ADVISE ON MY NEW WEBSITE

8 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Debbie Tremblay

"Sounds interesting to me. If you want a great Hawaii Blog to feature your work or do…"

ET replied Jun 16, 2009 to Eductional web site 3d Pearl Harbor

32 May 23, 2010
Reply by Patrick

"I love T-Shirts!! Sorry had to get that off my chest (no pun intended). Here is an…"

ET replied Jun 16, 2009 to Which way do I go, which way do I go?

1 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by ET

"Zen Cart is what I used for my first store. It can do just about everything!! It's a…"

ET replied Jun 16, 2009 to Need Help - Resources for Developing Websites?

16 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Roger

"Quality is better than quantity. The good thing about twitter is that if someone spa…"

ET replied Jun 10, 2009 to How I multiplied (from 5 to 184) my Twitter followers in 25 days.

8 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Roy Simmons

"Haven't used it myself but I have heard it's pretty good http://buddypress.org/ "

ET replied Jun 10, 2009 to Did you build your own website or hire someone?

34 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Jared Matthew Kessler

"First start messing around with either wordpress.com, blogger.com, vox.com, or typep…"

ET replied Jun 10, 2009 to Blogging and Website Hosting

20 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by YAO

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service