48Days.NET

Anna Charlotta's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert, these things stand out to me in your writing: You "enjoyed solving big probl…"

Anna Charlotta replied Feb 3 to Consulting Level Change

4 Feb 3
Reply by Robert Longley

"I'm glad that it helped Becky. :) Mark Silver's website is heartofbusiness.com If yo…"

Anna Charlotta replied Feb 2 to What's the Best Way to Deal with "Imposter Syndrome"?

50 Mar 10
Reply by Lesley Sobeck

"Haha, I like that one. :)"

Anna Charlotta replied Feb 1 to What's the Best Way to Deal with "Imposter Syndrome"?

50 Mar 10
Reply by Lesley Sobeck

"Alex, I'm interested to join you. I've sent you an email already. :)"

Anna Charlotta replied Feb 1 to Take your dream closer to reality = Side-Hustle entrepreneurs Mastermind

20 Mar 1
Reply by Alex Barker

"Chad, I really liked the sound, how you played. You also have a nice, deep voice. I…"

Anna Charlotta replied Feb 1 to Custom Jingle for YOUR special day/occasion

2 Feb 13
Reply by Jonathan Shank

"Troy, I haven't listened to the episode yet, so I might be missing some detail. But…"

Anna Charlotta replied Jan 31 to My question from latest episode - any other thoughts?

5 Feb 2
Reply by Frank Gifford

"Christopher, first of all, congratulations to all your progress. Those are not small…"

Anna Charlotta replied Jan 26 to Starting anew.

4 Jan 26
Reply by Christopher L Puckett

"Hi Becky, Mark Silver has great pricing exercise that I've used both myself and with…"

Anna Charlotta replied Jan 22 to What's the Best Way to Deal with "Imposter Syndrome"?

50 Mar 10
Reply by Lesley Sobeck

"Oh, Kristie, I recognize this situation all too well. :) My mum has always reacted q…"

Anna Charlotta replied Oct 29, 2013 to Business Decision Making Need Some Help Please !!

4 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Kristie Brown

"Hi Kristie, I hope you don't mind me answering you with a couple of questions. :) W…"

Anna Charlotta replied Oct 29, 2013 to Business Decision Making Need Some Help Please !!

4 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Kristie Brown

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service