48Days.NET

Stephen Scasta's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there Nathon!  I agree with Alex, spend a couple less sentences about what you wi…"

Stephen Scasta replied Aug 12, 2013 to My Cover Letter

2 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Stephen Scasta

"Hi Josh, Allan hit it right on the head. The site has relevant and good info, not "t…"

Stephen Scasta replied May 13, 2013 to Need feedback for my blog!

13 May 24, 2013
Reply by Joshua Theodore

"Sorry to give the wrong impression at first, I was trying to be as hammy as possible…"

Stephen Scasta replied Apr 24, 2013 to Having Writer's Block with Creating a Practice Brochure

17 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister Rochelle.  If you feel the desire…"

Stephen Scasta replied Apr 24, 2013 to Having Writer's Block with Creating a Practice Brochure

17 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Hi Rochelle, It's the craziest thing, I just got my Chiropractor's license today! (M…"

Stephen Scasta replied Apr 23, 2013 to Having Writer's Block with Creating a Practice Brochure

17 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Hi Chris! I definitely agree with Jen and Darren, find yourself online "mentors" to…"

Stephen Scasta replied Apr 17, 2013 to High achievers

6 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Stephen Scasta

"Mary, thanks so much for sharing, this is great! Steve"

Stephen Scasta replied Mar 9, 2013 to Social Media Sizing Cheat Sheet

3 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Mary Kathan

"Hi there Lisa! Nowadays with virtually everyone using their phones to surf the web,…"

Stephen Scasta replied Aug 13, 2012 to Have you ever considered getting a mobile version of your website?

6 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Jake Bauer

"Ryan, I'd agree with what several people have posted here. Can you let us know what…"

Stephen Scasta replied Aug 9, 2012 to Facebook For Business

13 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Melissa Collins

"Thanks for the post David! You're right, the sound quality is great.  Cheers!Steve"

Stephen Scasta replied Aug 9, 2012 to How We Created Our Podcast Sitting On A Tailgate At The Write To The Bank Event

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Stephen Scasta

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service