48Days.NET

Caleb Simpson's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Crowdfunding is pretty tough these days. It was easier a few years ago when there we…"

Caleb Simpson replied Feb 12 to Crowd sourcing

5 Feb 12
Reply by Caleb Simpson

"I don't really have any ideas for names off the top of my head, but I would say you…"

Caleb Simpson replied Oct 23, 2013 to Need help making a business decision

13 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jonathan J Tack

"Which one will cause you to hustle the most? I'm guessing you are passionate about b…"

Caleb Simpson replied Oct 22, 2013 to Need help making a business decision

13 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jonathan J Tack

"Thanks Dan, and everybody else! We got our work cut out for us over the next 28 days…"

Caleb Simpson replied Oct 20, 2013 to Sprouting up something new

5 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Caleb Simpson

"Oh, and Career Coaching with Kent Julian helped steer me in the right direction too!"

Caleb Simpson replied Oct 18, 2013 to Sprouting up something new

5 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Caleb Simpson

"Also, check out Gary Vaynerchuk's book Crush It. One thing is says is to ignore stat…"

Caleb Simpson replied Mar 4, 2012 to Blogging Help Please!!

25 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Michelle Osborn

"It took me about 3 days to get used to it, now I use it religiously. It has truly ch…"

Caleb Simpson replied Oct 26, 2011 to Organizational problems....NEED HELP!!! and suggestions.

17 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Craig Angerer

"The iPhone app Evernote has been a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE help for me staying organized. C…"

Caleb Simpson replied Oct 25, 2011 to Organizational problems....NEED HELP!!! and suggestions.

17 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Craig Angerer

"Check out http://kickstarter.com/ it's a site that helps you raise startup capital f…"

Caleb Simpson replied Oct 25, 2011 to Mobile Coffee Shop (Jumpin' Java)

16 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Caleb Simpson

"It seems afternic.com is a domain registering service, seems namejet is a domain auc…"

Caleb Simpson replied Aug 29, 2011 to back ordering a domain

14 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Vickie Smith

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service