48Days.NET

Bryan Hilbert's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Bob,   Remember your business is about users! I would use the domain that is mo…"

Bryan Hilbert replied Jan 31, 2011 to SEO Website Name Question

4 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Bryan Hilbert

"Tyrone, You may not want to hear this but you’ve been on the sidelines way to long.…"

Bryan Hilbert replied Jan 31, 2011 to Motivation Needed

15 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Tyrone Luedtke

"I've head good things about http://www.freshbooks.com/  I hear they are great if you…"

Bryan Hilbert replied Jan 31, 2011 to Looking for the best way to do business accounting.

10 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Cody Geisendorfer

"Dear Brent,   Personally, I would say that money is in the middle of the top 10 thin…"

Bryan Hilbert replied Jan 31, 2011 to How important is salary???

18 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Brent Green

"I likes the one with the worl and the raised arms as well.  Not sure it it would sca…"

Bryan Hilbert replied Jan 29, 2011 to Find Your Inner Wolf and Help Pick My Logo - Serenity Hunter

8 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Barry Thompson

"Dear Daryl,   Owning a physical location is really tough for many reasons.  First, b…"

Bryan Hilbert replied Jan 26, 2011 to Help me think "outside" the box.

7 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Jason Garey

"also their are several sites on the internet that do franchise review.  I have heard…"

Bryan Hilbert replied Jan 16, 2011 to Franchise Disclosure Documents

4 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Bryan Hilbert

"Dear Gail,   The main difference between working in career and vocational rehabilita…"

Bryan Hilbert replied Jan 3, 2011 to Name & Logo For Career Coaching Web Site

20 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by R. Gail Sutton

"Dan is right on.  If you really have many different skills you could focus on a nich…"

Bryan Hilbert replied Dec 28, 2010 to Branding and business model versus handy man.

5 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Cara Bendeck

"Dear Gail, Thank you for wanting to help our military folks transition to the next s…"

Bryan Hilbert replied Dec 19, 2010 to Name & Logo For Career Coaching Web Site

20 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by R. Gail Sutton

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service