48Days.NET

Michel Angelo's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"i love the idea of what your magazine stands for, but sorry to say i would not bothe…"

Michel Angelo replied Jun 26, 2009 to Turn My Online Magazine Into Income Producer

6 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Burgener

""The righteous will live by faith." Gal 3.11 simple but true - He made us righteous…"

Michel Angelo replied Jun 22, 2009 to What scripture or quote keeps you going in those tough times?

15 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Timothy S. Fowler

"Marybeth - as this is the industry that you are wanting to succeed in, perhaps you c…"

Michel Angelo replied May 26, 2009 to Need Help With Business Plan For TV Show Pitch

7 May 28, 2009
Reply by Andrea Reynolds

"You mentioned you love to help people... what kind of things are u helping people wi…"

Michel Angelo replied May 26, 2009 to Too Many Interests - None that seem to be able to generate an income!

21 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by LouAnn Smith

"How about an archery range on the day the club is closed..."

Michel Angelo replied May 25, 2009 to Dog Training Business-Question

8 May 25, 2009
Reply by Michel Angelo

"its a tuff one, but there are smaller production houses and regional networks you co…"

Michel Angelo replied May 25, 2009 to Need Help With Business Plan For TV Show Pitch

7 May 28, 2009
Reply by Andrea Reynolds

"sounds good - how about a blog of what you're cooking with it - Twitter what's on th…"

Michel Angelo replied May 25, 2009 to I found a great product to market, I need some advice!!!!

10 May 27, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Fisher

"hey Tim - your tone tells the story written on your heart... find a way to start tha…"

Michel Angelo replied May 25, 2009 to Can you start a business while you are in debt?

17 May 25, 2009
Reply by Michel Angelo

"If it matters to you, it matters to God. Yes He cares....He put the desire in your h…"

Michel Angelo replied May 25, 2009 to Does God Care If You Succeed?

11 May 26, 2009
Reply by Ron Morris

"Focus on what you know best! the rest will come in its own time and space, but targe…"

Michel Angelo replied May 25, 2009 to Business name and direction

4 May 26, 2009
Reply by Emily Chase Smith

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service