48Days.NET

Ben Arellano's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi andy, I have been in your shoes, exploring different avenues for supplementing in…"

Ben Arellano replied Mar 24, 2012 to Online Tutoring - Any Experience?

13 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by C Bender

"Great job Bernard! Where to take action. I love the eBook. Have you ever thought abo…"

Ben Arellano replied Mar 12, 2012 to 52 Seconds! My new Ebook FREE for all 48days members

9 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Bernard Kelvin Clive

"Thank you Bernard!"

Ben Arellano replied Mar 12, 2012 to I did it! I launched my first membership site!

6 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Ben Arellano

"Thank you Mary!  I actually am the web designer on the project, so I appreciate the…"

Ben Arellano replied Mar 10, 2012 to I did it! I launched my first membership site!

6 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Ben Arellano

"Thank you Elaine. Good luck in your journey as well! :)"

Ben Arellano replied Mar 9, 2012 to I did it! I launched my first membership site!

6 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Ben Arellano

Group Leader

"Hi Everyone, I am Ben Arellano, born again Christian on 4/26/2006. I am 30 years old…"

Ben Arellano replied Aug 12, 2010 to Please introduce yourself to us!

209 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Eric Robertson

"I find that the book of Psalms is a wonderful encouraging book. It is a book of musi…"

Ben Arellano replied Aug 12, 2010 to Uh-Oh I am in T-R-O-U-B-L-E. Can someone help?

11 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Elaine Wood

"Be encouraged Matt, there are some quick money makers out there with little to no st…"

Ben Arellano replied Aug 12, 2010 to Uh-Oh I am in T-R-O-U-B-L-E. Can someone help?

11 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Elaine Wood

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service