48Days.NET

Michael Shemwell's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"If you have various skills, brand yourself in your own neighborhood as the go-to guy…"

Michael Shemwell replied Jul 5 to Door to Door

8 Jul 7
Reply by Garrett Davis

"People like to pigeon hole people and things.  It simplifies you and puts you in a l…"

Michael Shemwell replied Apr 30 to Jack of all trades; master of none?!

4 Jun 16
Reply by Garrett Davis

"The truth lies in the deep experiences of other people. Might seem pretty abstract,…"

Michael Shemwell replied Apr 27 to I need your help. Answer this question in ten words or less.

166 Sep 10
Reply by A. Clark Gaither

"I've been cleaning for 13 years, and if you have someone asking for cash, that's bec…"

Michael Shemwell replied May 27, 2013 to Help! Housekeeper wants to be paid in cash.

10 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by John Henderson

"Just out of curiosity.  Any idea what vapors, gasses, whatever you want to call it m…"

Michael Shemwell replied May 25, 2013 to I've got an idea and I am getting excited

19 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Tyler Duprey

"Teaching the subject sets you up as the expert that people will look to for advice,…"

Michael Shemwell replied May 23, 2013 to Painting Furniture

8 Feb 14
Reply by Maria Oliveira

"For years we used a power inverter to run vacuums and such when detailing in our mob…"

Michael Shemwell replied May 23, 2013 to Headlight Restoration

37 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Darren Rayborn

"I put together a free little course at www.TheFastActionProject.com on just this thi…"

Michael Shemwell replied May 16, 2013 to Quickest ways to self-employment?

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Melissa Collins

"Man, posting photos of pizza just isn't cool.  Now I want some.  I really think that…"

Michael Shemwell replied May 6, 2013 to Homemade pizza business (oven and pizza) any feedback?

4 May 7, 2013
Reply by Pedro Diaz

"I don't know details, but I'm sure that you might be able to do certain things, but…"

Michael Shemwell replied May 5, 2013 to Homemade pizza business (oven and pizza) any feedback?

4 May 7, 2013
Reply by Pedro Diaz

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service