48Days.NET

Tom Schwab's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"I defer to Dan on the hiring process, but your comment made me think of a story one…"

Tom Schwab replied Aug 19 to question on follow up calls

8 Aug 20
Reply by Dale Sellers

"Sounds like a neat idea.  One of my concerns would be the SEO value.  I use a blog o…"

Tom Schwab replied Aug 19 to Need Feedback from Bloggers

6 Aug 20
Reply by Jodey Smith

"Salesforce can get very expensive.  We've used Highrise, by 37 Signals ($49/mos).  I…"

Tom Schwab replied Aug 12 to Contact Resource Management (CRM) suggestions?

6 Sep 11
Reply by P.J. DePalma

"We found the guy we use 2 years ago through a local Groupon style promotion.  He off…"

Tom Schwab replied Jul 24 to down time on business ?

7 Jul 27
Reply by Lee Flint

"I'm a big fan of ZOOM.  It has the best features of both Go To Meeting (chat, abilit…"

Tom Schwab replied Jul 22 to Webinar resource

3 Jul 22
Reply by Tom Schwab

"Matthew, Thanks for offering the community the audio download.  This is the format I…"

Tom Schwab replied Jul 21 to Free Audio Version of My New Book, 40 Rules for Internet Business Success, for 48 Days Members

1 Jul 21
Reply by Tom Schwab

Group Leader

"Very creative.  Your business model is very similar to s SaaS (software as a service…"

Tom Schwab replied Jul 21 to Would you put cartoons on your website?

10 Jul 21
Reply by Jason Garey

Group Leader

"Can't wait to hear it.  If you can co-host with a 4 year old you have the skills to…"

Tom Schwab replied Jul 19 to I started a Podcast with my 4-year-old Son. And it's now LIVE on iTunes

13 Jul 24
Reply by Nick Pavlidis

"This is a needed service!  A couple of decades ago I remember an someone trying to d…"

Tom Schwab replied Jul 19 to A $50 to start business idea

5 Jul 19
Reply by Jeremy James

"Congrats.  Please share what the results were from being on a podcast downloaded 500…"

Tom Schwab replied Jul 15 to Entrepreneur on Fire

19 Sep 17
Reply by Qiana Partee

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service