48Days.NET

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY's Discussions (481)

Discussions Replied To (462) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone has already hit on this, but I HATE THIS TOO!!!  Sometimes the only thing y…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied on Friday to Wordpress paragraph spacing

10 on Sunday
Reply by Ann Musico

Group Leader

"I think this will be tough, but do-able.  All my opinions: Start a blog and share da…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Mar 22 to Teaching people how to use their smartphone and the ins & outs of the wireless industry as a business?

23 Apr 9
Reply by Rey Brown

"Thanks Dan!   I dumped the entire batch of the oldest blog entries from 2009, just a…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Mar 1 to Beginning More Intelligently

2 Mar 1
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

"Jen, I also noticed that the weekly highlights aren't working either.  I click your…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Mar 1 to Messaging other members on 48Days

6 Mar 4
Reply by Ashley Logsdon

"I agree that round is unique, but also impractical and probably not worth the extra…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Feb 27 to NEEDED: business card design assistance incorporating DiSC model

9 Mar 27
Reply by Erich K. Kurschat

"If you enjoy anything that is highly detail oriented, especially if it requires jump…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Feb 27 to High C Entreprenuer...Is there such a thing?

14 Mar 4
Reply by Erich K. Kurschat

"She needs to double her income just to have a living wage.  I wonder if she could in…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Feb 14 to Brainstorming to solve Dan Miller's challenge

45 Mar 30
Reply by Paul Giganti

"Your blog is beautiful so there's no likely criticism to face there.  I suggest (may…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Feb 14 to Painfully shy on twitter and social media

7 Feb 15
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Ok, I reluctantly posted the challenge to Facebook, and got (as expected) some debat…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Feb 14 to Brainstorming to solve Dan Miller's challenge

45 Mar 30
Reply by Paul Giganti

"Best case scenario, she needs a high income boost - and a simultaneous pruning of th…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Feb 9 to Brainstorming to solve Dan Miller's challenge

45 Mar 30
Reply by Paul Giganti

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service