48Days.NET

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY's Discussions (505)

Discussions Replied To (485) Replies Latest Activity

"Branding and similar marketing arenas are broad enough that you should focus on area…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Sep 8 to Suggestions for a branding business

6 Sep 15
Reply by David Bisek

"Hey, if you're done with the article it might be nice to see a link to it. "

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Sep 7 to I need your help. Answer this question in ten words or less.

166 Sep 10
Reply by A. Clark Gaither

Group Leader

"I just activated this plugin and I think it's going to hit the spot! http://wordpre…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Sep 2 to What's your #1 challenge with WordPress?

6 Sep 5
Reply by Diane Krause

Group Leader

"Here's what I use to schedule posts in advance, and here's what I want - screen shot…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Sep 2 to What's your #1 challenge with WordPress?

6 Sep 5
Reply by Diane Krause

Group Leader

"I wish there were some calendar options to schedule future posts like hotel reservat…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Sep 1 to What's your #1 challenge with WordPress?

6 Sep 5
Reply by Diane Krause

"You could always sell a training course that explains how to maintain a vehicle that…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 28 to Anyway to monetize a vehicle with nearly 500,000 miles on it?

5 Aug 28
Reply by Jeremy James

"Congrats!  I worked on the Platform! book's launch team and I guarantee you've come…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 17 to Thank You...Supplement Innovator - Passion and Profit through Nutrition Innovation

1 Aug 17
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

"I'm very familiar with Dr. Rubin's product lines and I'm thrilled to have you on her…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 17 to Practitioners engaging Nutrition (Dietary Supplements)

1 Aug 17

"I'm 100% agreed, and even though I took some radical steps to recover from lost heal…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 17 to Eating to prevent disease!

4 Aug 19
Reply by Michael Bradford

"I think you handled the question very well, and it's worth offering a rate in hours…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 15 to Hourly Rate in Question

6 Aug 15

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service