48Days.NET

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY's Discussions (502)

Discussions Replied To (483) Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

"I just activated this plugin and I think it's going to hit the spot! http://wordpre…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied 1 hour ago to What's your #1 challenge with WordPress?

4 1 hour ago
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

Group Leader

"Here's what I use to schedule posts in advance, and here's what I want - screen shot…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied 8 hours ago to What's your #1 challenge with WordPress?

4 1 hour ago

Group Leader

"I wish there were some calendar options to schedule future posts like hotel reservat…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied yesterday to What's your #1 challenge with WordPress?

4 1 hour ago

"You could always sell a training course that explains how to maintain a vehicle that…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied on Thursday to Anyway to monetize a vehicle with nearly 500,000 miles on it?

5 on Friday
Reply by Jeremy James

"Congrats!  I worked on the Platform! book's launch team and I guarantee you've come…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 17 to Thank You...Supplement Innovator - Passion and Profit through Nutrition Innovation

1 Aug 17

"I'm very familiar with Dr. Rubin's product lines and I'm thrilled to have you on her…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 17 to Practitioners engaging Nutrition (Dietary Supplements)

1 Aug 17

"I'm 100% agreed, and even though I took some radical steps to recover from lost heal…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 17 to Eating to prevent disease!

4 Aug 19
Reply by Michael Bradford

"I think you handled the question very well, and it's worth offering a rate in hours…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 15 to Hourly Rate in Question

6 Aug 15

"Dan, to be perfectly honest -- the more I see others in coaching and professional se…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 15 to Hourly Rate in Question

6 Aug 15

"I hope to hear the Dan Miller interview soon..."

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Aug 15 to My interview with Seth Godin for teen entrepreneurs

21 Aug 18
Reply by Hannah Wilson

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service