48Days.NET

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY's Discussions (489)

Discussions Replied To (470) Replies Latest Activity

"It's better than the older logo, however a tagline would make it better. You could u…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jun 19 to Brand Logo Feedback please

3 Jun 19
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

"The Icarus Deception by Seth Godin"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jun 17 to Books on excellence

6 Jun 18
Reply by Vanessa

"Sign up as an affiliate at 48days.com and you can earn a commission when someone buy…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jun 15 to I want to sell the DISC profile online on my website

4 Jun 21
Reply by Ashley Logsdon

"In order to remain fully focused on the primary objectives, we all intentionally pas…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jun 8 to Rephrasing of a podcast question

12 Jun 18
Reply by Garrett Davis

"I think the opportunity lies in building a platform that appreciates the content he…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jun 7 to Old cars and a camera

3 Jun 7
Reply by Heather Ozee

"It's really good!  Maybe you could tweak by eliminating the aquaponics.com footer...…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied May 15 to Feed back for my Podcast logo

15 May 18
Reply by Frank Gifford

""I am from 2014.  Buy Coke, Apple and Google stocks!"  {Notice: the date is importan…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Apr 28 to I need your help. Answer this question in ten words or less.

152 on Monday
Reply by A. Clark Gaither

"Just a couple crazy ideas: You'll record an MP3 of your band singing Happy Birthday,…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Apr 18 to Fun Crowdfunding Package Ideas for an Indie Band

6 Apr 24
Reply by Daniel Goldak

"Since this might be a church setting, it makes sense add this as good advice, summed…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Apr 16 to How To Make It Through An Awkward Conversation

3 Apr 17
Reply by Evan Doyle

"Everyone has already hit on this, but I HATE THIS TOO!!!  Sometimes the only thing y…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Apr 10 to Wordpress paragraph spacing

12 Apr 29
Reply by Louis Nava

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service