48Days.NET

Paul Sidwell's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Jack, Here's a site I worked on that does the exact same thing.  http://artmsb.com A…"

Paul Sidwell replied Dec 9, 2013 to Most SIMPLE way to sell a few items on my Wordpress page

10 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Jack Warren

"Craig, I think it's great that the business is already established, but I don't thin…"

Paul Sidwell replied Oct 7, 2013 to Looking at buying a Business and would like your input

8 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Fred Polacek

"To second what others have said: my wife and I have coordinated four FPU classes ove…"

Paul Sidwell replied Sep 17, 2013 to Dave Ramsey's TMM online forums

6 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by stephen rager

"Anthony, Do you have a large enough nest egg to cover 6 to 12 months of zero commiss…"

Paul Sidwell replied Sep 15, 2013 to Is this a good idea?

2 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Hi Adam, I'm working through the same issues.  In fact, I recently wrote about how I…"

Paul Sidwell replied Sep 15, 2013 to How long should you blog before giving up?

28 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Adam Amrine

"Hi Nick- I dont' know of any plugins that can accomplish this, but it sounds like wh…"

Paul Sidwell replied Sep 15, 2013 to Website help

3 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Stina Marie

"Paul, Congratulations for taking this difficult step!  Finding the names of the peop…"

Paul Sidwell replied Sep 6, 2012 to Gatekeeping Gargoyles

3 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Paul Giganti

"Doug- I'm just reading your story here and am impressed with what you've done so far…"

Paul Sidwell replied Jan 26, 2012 to Need marketing ideas for off-road jeep products!

30 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Doug Napier

"Chris, Your point on formal education becoming less and less relevant is spot on. An…"

Paul Sidwell replied Jan 12, 2012 to What do you call this?

18 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Rob Osthus

"Business owners are often the last ones to speak up and ask for help.  That's why th…"

Paul Sidwell replied Jan 11, 2012 to Small business/IT blend

1 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Paul Sidwell

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service