48Days.NET

Drew's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I've used Aweber, Constant Contact and MailChimp. I have found that Aweber is by far…"

Drew replied Nov 7, 2012 to Aweber vs. Constant Contact

11 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Lisa Nelson

"The results will have no effect on how successful I am. The man in the mirror has th…"

Drew replied Nov 7, 2012 to Are all my plans ruined because of the election results????

9 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Randell Mark Olson

"Very nice design. If I were you I would concentrate on the higher market. If you are…"

Drew replied Aug 17, 2010 to Feedback needed on how much to charge... high end wedding invitations

7 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Mara Olson

"Does the $500-$1000 for around 200 invitations include envelopes, reply cards and re…"

Drew replied Aug 11, 2010 to Feedback needed on how much to charge... high end wedding invitations

7 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Mara Olson

"It looks to me like a very well put together template with a custom header that just…"

Drew replied Mar 1, 2009 to Website design help

12 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Peter Szpakowski PMP MBA

"I honestly don't know anything about blogger. I believe it is a google creation. I d…"

Drew replied Feb 15, 2009 to Blogging at Wordpress... why?

28 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Sharon

"If you are planning to sell services or products online, you should probably have a…"

Drew replied Feb 15, 2009 to Build your Own Website?

5 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Julia Ashley

"I don't know of any apprenticeship programs, but I am sure you can find classes at a…"

Drew replied Feb 4, 2009 to Photography

3 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Sonya Cates

"I know I gave you an answer without giving you a complete answer, but you have to fi…"

Drew replied Feb 2, 2009 to Pricing for a web design business

8 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Craig Graves

"I always work with a contract that is signed prior to starting any work. It outlines…"

Drew replied Feb 2, 2009 to Pricing for a web design business

8 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Craig Graves

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service