48Days.NET

Tracy Lucas's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Mario, I'm sorry--I didn't have the notifications set on this profile as I'd th…"

Tracy Lucas replied Aug 2, 2010 to Childrens Book

6 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Mario DeLeon

"I agree with what several others have said; I'd look into writing and selling an ebo…"

Tracy Lucas replied Aug 2, 2010 to Too Many Interests - None that seem to be able to generate an income!

21 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by LouAnn Smith

"I wouldn't call it crazy. I'd say go for it! Crazy is skydiving, moving to India, o…"

Tracy Lucas replied Aug 2, 2010 to Is This A Crazy Idea? Feedback Needed....

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by James Molenaar

"I subscribe firmly to the belief that everything happens for a reason. I'm a publis…"

Tracy Lucas replied Aug 2, 2010 to How does a person find his or her passion when it is buried under years of unfulfilling work?

7 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by GREGG PECHMANN

"Hi Mario, I know of a local subsidy publisher, if self-publishing is the route you'…"

Tracy Lucas replied Apr 27, 2010 to Childrens Book

6 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Mario DeLeon

"Possibly. In addition to what Justin said, which is spot on, I'd check with your lo…"

Tracy Lucas replied Apr 27, 2010 to is a business license required?

3 May 19, 2010
Reply by Peter Parker

"Wow, Kathleen! Congratulations! I'm new here, and have been reading through the th…"

Tracy Lucas replied Apr 27, 2010 to Need some advice on how to apply for this unusual (but perfect) job

21 May 5, 2010
Reply by Peter Brissette

"I'm running Mozilla Firefox 3.0.19, and can see it fine. This is a screen shot of h…"

Tracy Lucas replied Apr 27, 2010 to Does my site load for you?

12 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Tracy Lucas

Group Leader

"Hi Kevin, Yep! I'm a journalist and also a business owner, so I've been on both sid…"

Tracy Lucas replied Apr 27, 2010 to Does anyone know anything about doing press releases?

1 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Tracy Lucas

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service