48Days.NET

PaMela Godswill's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Lisa!  I am moving.  Site is in progress and so is the 1st ebook. Thanks for…"

PaMela Godswill replied Mar 25, 2012 to Flourish updates! Business to benefit Single Mothers--Give your input!

2 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by PaMela Godswill

"Hi Amy, I am interested in speaking with you.  My blog is in the works as we speak.…"

PaMela Godswill replied Mar 5, 2012 to I finally launched my audio blog site

2 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Amy Thrash

"You are welcome.  I am finding that I am having to make this decision daily.  This w…"

PaMela Godswill replied Feb 24, 2012 to What's Your REAL ADVENTURE?

7 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by PaMela Godswill

"Awesome!  I am sure you will post your link to the podcast when it is up.  I am very…"

PaMela Godswill replied Feb 23, 2012 to What's Your REAL ADVENTURE?

7 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by PaMela Godswill

"Hi Chris, That's great to hear!  What is your business about?  Do you have a site up…"

PaMela Godswill replied Feb 16, 2012 to What's Your REAL ADVENTURE?

7 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by PaMela Godswill

"Hi Mary, Great input!  Me, too, I like to read about older women continuing to do li…"

PaMela Godswill replied Jan 6, 2012 to Birthing New Business for women 40+ years old--40+ women please share your insight!

4 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by PaMela Godswill

"Jen, Awesome!  Thank you for your input.  I will keep it in mind as I design the blo…"

PaMela Godswill replied Jan 5, 2012 to Birthing New Business for women 40+ years old--40+ women please share your insight!

4 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by PaMela Godswill

"Hi Elmer, Thank you for your suggestions.  I will make those revisions.  I will also…"

PaMela Godswill replied Dec 10, 2011 to New Blog in Progress-Give me your thoughts on the mission and vision statements.

2 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by PaMela Godswill

"Hi Mary, I am in the process of creating a blog for women called Flourish!  I Just w…"

PaMela Godswill replied Dec 8, 2011 to Womens Conference

8 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Melinda Belle

"Thanks Patrina,  I appreciate the encouraging words.  I did review your site and rea…"

PaMela Godswill replied Nov 22, 2011 to New Business Idea- The Balanced Woman. Give me your thoughts.

4 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by PaMela Godswill

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service