48Days.NET

Bonnie Dalager's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you've got the right attitude (after the scream :)).  Figure out what you ca…"

Bonnie Dalager replied Apr 18, 2012 to Need to vent

13 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Boggess

"I love this answer, thank you!  I looked at my stats and over 50% of the hits to tha…"

Bonnie Dalager replied Apr 17, 2012 to Connecting Collectibles Buyers and Sellers

6 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Dalager

"That's a great approach if you are an expert, I would agree.  The issue here is that…"

Bonnie Dalager replied Apr 13, 2012 to Connecting Collectibles Buyers and Sellers

6 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Dalager

"I don't know if Christians as a group want to be coached, but many do believe in lea…"

Bonnie Dalager replied Apr 13, 2012 to Do Christians Want to be Coached?

7 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Scott Moore

"Thanks for the input.  The difficult part about the affiliate route is that most of…"

Bonnie Dalager replied Apr 12, 2012 to Connecting Collectibles Buyers and Sellers

6 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Dalager

"I manage an office that does educational programs for the community.  We have upward…"

Bonnie Dalager replied Apr 11, 2012 to What is the best project/task manager???

10 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Luis Anthony

"The only print shops we have in our town are the kind that do work on contract for l…"

Bonnie Dalager replied Apr 11, 2012 to Proofreading for Printers

2 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Lynn Samuell

"If you do enjoy writing but the world of online marketing seems daunting to you, I w…"

Bonnie Dalager replied Apr 11, 2012 to Searching for that "work you love"

9 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Izmael Arkin

"Gary, I've been really intrigued recently with Dan's mention of "passive sales" as a…"

Bonnie Dalager replied Apr 11, 2012 to Personality Assesments

11 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Don Roulo

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service