Peder Aadahl's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

"Thank you Diane. I'll reach out soon."

Peder Aadahl replied Sep 22 to Help Needed For Creating A Book

2 Sep 22
Reply by Peder Aadahl

Group Leader

"John, I'm glad to here this is resonating with you ;-) Good to know about the thing…"

Peder Aadahl replied Oct 17, 2013 to Calling Busy Writers - If you were a part of a Mastermind, what would you expect to get out of it?

4 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Peder Aadahl

Group Leader

"Alex, I am not one to say no to a helpful book and especially one about masterminds.…"

Peder Aadahl replied Oct 17, 2013 to Calling Busy Writers - If you were a part of a Mastermind, what would you expect to get out of it?

4 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Peder Aadahl

Group Leader

"I'm pretty sure that I need to create an Excel sheet to share with everyone all of t…"

Peder Aadahl replied Aug 26, 2013 to What Podcasts do you listen to, to stay motivated with pursuing your passion?

20 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Greg Lengacher

Group Leader

"Michael, Ugh I think you struck Gold. I didn't even realize Merlin Mann had a podcas…"

Peder Aadahl replied Aug 26, 2013 to What Podcasts do you listen to, to stay motivated with pursuing your passion?

20 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Greg Lengacher

Group Leader

"Andrew, I love the "wheel of life" approach. I listen to a fair amount of these myse…"

20 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Greg Lengacher

Group Leader

"Tony,  Who does the The Great Business Podcast"

20 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Greg Lengacher

Group Leader

"Eventual Millionaire with Jamie Tardy is one I will need to listen too. I saw her at…"

20 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Greg Lengacher

Group Leader

"This will be one I will be checking out."

20 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Greg Lengacher

Group Leader

"Terry, That was a great post. I enjoyed the analyzing of your day stats you gave the…"

Peder Aadahl replied Aug 26, 2013 to For Writers - Where is it that you feel the most pain when trying to write?

25 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Peder Aadahl

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service