48Days.NET

Robert de Brus's Discussions (377)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Kathy! It's when we're facing those obstacles that we're prompted or hopefull…"

Robert de Brus replied Jul 31 to 7 Things that Confirm You Are Doing What You Love

6 Jul 31
Reply by Robert de Brus

"Hey Jill, thanks for that feedback... Perhaps we're always in the right place, and e…"

Robert de Brus replied Jul 31 to 7 Things that Confirm You Are Doing What You Love

6 Jul 31
Reply by Robert de Brus

"Awesome, Greg. Love the "HUGE life" approach. It's holistic, it's intentional, and i…"

Robert de Brus replied Jul 29 to 7 Things that Confirm You Are Doing What You Love

6 Jul 31
Reply by Robert de Brus

"Thanks Jeff. Great example! We have to know those mountains we're facing if we expec…"

Robert de Brus replied Jul 27 to When a Man is Down to His Last Dollar

2 Jul 27
Reply by Robert de Brus

"Taylor, thanks! And to answer, it became the only way when we were duped by a myth t…"

Robert de Brus replied Jul 11 to 3 Risks of Getting a Job for Men with Dreams

2 Jul 11
Reply by Robert de Brus

"It would have to go something like this: 1. I help _____________ people 2. Understan…"

Robert de Brus replied Jun 8 to Crafting My Core Message

2 Jun 11
Reply by Michael Allen Williamson

"Lesley, you are far from missing the boat! You have a platform and have done your du…"

Robert de Brus replied Jun 8 to Launched New Website/Blog - Would Appreciate Any Feedback

26 Jul 6
Reply by Lesley Morrison

"Cam, I can't add anything extra to all the great feedback you've received, but anoth…"

Robert de Brus replied Jun 8 to Site Launched - Would Love Feedback/Suggestions

27 Jun 11
Reply by Camden Ross

"Option 2 really connected with me. If someone needs help organizing, they're probabl…"

Robert de Brus replied Jun 8 to Which tagline do you like best?

46 Aug 25
Reply by Lesley Morrison

"Hi Nicole, you have alot great advice here. I happen to do a lot of work out of a me…"

Robert de Brus replied Jun 4 to Coworking Space: Needing Diverse Viewpoints To Attract New Space Users

19 Jun 8
Reply by Michael Allen Williamson

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service