48Days.NET

Robert de Brus's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome update, Jim! Though that one didn't work out, that was an excellent opportun…"

Robert de Brus replied May 15 to What's Next

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Myhriah Young

"Caleb, you got awesome fire! And it's surging through the forum here. Keep it up...…"

Robert de Brus replied May 14 to The Power of the 48 Days Community

20 yesterday
Reply by Adam Garey

"Thanks Marcus. And I agree, definitely enthusiasm and excitement will go a long way!…"

Robert de Brus replied May 14 to Online job applications - How do you get ahead?

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Rebecca P. Morgan

"Myhriah, congrats, very exciting! Sounds like you're moving forward and we're all he…"

Robert de Brus replied May 13 to Checking In-So much going on!!

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Marcy Travis

"Awesome, Jim! That's exciting... You know since you asked the question of "what's ne…"

Robert de Brus replied May 13 to What's Next

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Myhriah Young

"I'll tell you about a job I took in 2008 was "online app" only... I applied online,…"

Robert de Brus replied May 13 to Online job applications - How do you get ahead?

8 on Tuesday

"Brent, Kudos for wanting to stand out! Is this for only one company you're looking i…"

Robert de Brus replied May 12 to Online job applications - How do you get ahead?

8 on Tuesday

"These can be really tough decisions... I'll share some of my experience... One of my…"

Robert de Brus replied May 11 to What's Next

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Myhriah Young

"Sam, very exciting! I love this! Rooting for you from my corner of the world as well…"

Robert de Brus replied May 6 to Finally.....Action

6 May 7
Reply by Sam Burton

"Chris, someone else may see something I don't, but I'm not seeing an active group sp…"

Robert de Brus replied May 4 to Questioning myself

6 May 10
Reply by Allan Dubon

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service