48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,304)

Discussions Replied To (337) Replies Latest Activity

"awesome! Just signed up for my 30 day trial and expect to love it. I tried and it se…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied yesterday to Which CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software do you use?

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Kent Julian

"Wow, $15 is definitely affordable. Is it super easy to use Justin or is there a lear…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Tuesday to Which CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software do you use?

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Kent Julian

"Oh Justin, I am peeping in on this discussion as this interests me as well. Currentl…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Tuesday to Which CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software do you use?

22 19 hours ago
Reply by Kent Julian

"Ahhh thanks Dawn! Great advice about going out to meet new people and to turn off th…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 23 to I fear the future

15 Jul 23
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Oh thanks Dan! It is so sad to see people almost get paralyzed with worry, fear and…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 15 to I fear the future

15 Jul 23

"I met with my fantastic neighbor that has a heart of gold the other day. In our conv…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 15 to I fear the future

15 Jul 23

Group Leader

"Hi Rob, Wow, 2009! The years fly by!!! I joined July 2011.  Besides Dan's great wisd…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 14 to How long have you been a member here at 48Days, and what's your favorite part about this community?

2 Jul 14
Reply by Archie Winningham

Group Leader

"Stephanie, Check out Lesley HERE as she might be a good fit. Might also want to post…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 14 to Does anyone know a good systems/organization coach?

8 Jul 23
Reply by Nancy Becher

"That is great you looked into it. Just a word of advice from someone who was scrappi…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 7 to Career Counseling

18 Jul 19
Reply by Christina Lieske

"Sounds like you are heading in the right direction as far as getting out of your com…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 6 to Career Counseling

18 Jul 19
Reply by Christina Lieske

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service