48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,189)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely wild and fun. Love the adventurous spirit your family has Derek. Safe tra…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Wednesday to Are we coming to your city during our 6-month road trip / book tour?

10 yesterday
Reply by Derek Olsen

"Oh my gosh, what a hoot Archie!!!! Anxious to tune in for the upcoming ones."

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 16 to Backstage Notes

3 Mar 16
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Ericka - way to go!!! What a great way to serve and provide a solution to people's p…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 16 to Calling all homeowner's with a probable water leak issue

2 Mar 16
Reply by Ericka Joseph

"Chad, Wow, what an incredible offer!!! I would love to take you up on your incredibl…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 13 to Backstage Notes

3 Mar 16
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Group Leader

"Thanks Tom for the info!!! "

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 9 to Google to begin penalizing non mobile sites April 21

2 Mar 9
Reply by Angela Chatham

"Love Paul's note below!!! Might suggest contacting local coffee shops, doctor office…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 25 to Suggestions on where to sell a specialty craft item "wreaths"

7 Mar 7
Reply by Ronnie Boyd

"Thanks Justin - will forward to the Write it Forward group. Thanks! Jen"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 13 to Found a new product/resource and would like to share with the community!

6 Feb 16
Reply by Brad Haven

"VERY cool! Thank you for sharing Justin! Jen"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 13 to New Product / Resource for the community - Thusday

4 Feb 15
Reply by Allan Dubon

"wow Justin, thanks for sharing!!! IF you are a member on the Write it Forward group,…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Feb 12 to Found a new product/resource and would like to share with the community!

6 Feb 16
Reply by Brad Haven

"Hey Annie, I came across this for my list building clients and thought you might wan…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jan 27 to I never thought I'd post here offering editing services! Discount for job seekers!

8 Feb 10
Reply by Annie Kontor

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service