48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,505)

Discussions Replied To (392) Replies Latest Activity

"This might be also be a good discussion to also post in either the website groups or…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 20 to What about livestreaming?

3 13 hours ago
Reply by Harvey Ramer

Group Leader

"Chet, I wonder if there might be any college programs in your area looking for a pro…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 20 to HELP!! I Need.....YOU fill in the blank!!

36 on Saturday
Reply by Frank Santino

Group Leader

"GREAT discussion Ashley!!! I would love to share two resources.  Budget Ebook: One…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 17 to HELP!! I Need.....YOU fill in the blank!!

36 on Saturday
Reply by Frank Santino

Group Leader

"Hey Stepanie, Donna Reade is one of our awesome 48days.net members who helps small b…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 17 to HELP!! I Need.....YOU fill in the blank!!

36 on Saturday
Reply by Frank Santino

"What an eye catcher!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 17 to What things do you see people doing outside the box to get an interview?

2 Jun 17
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Michael, It looks like you got some great advice already Michael. So glad you reache…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 25 to I've never quit a job before - is it time?

27 Jun 14
Reply by Kathy

"Congrats Alex!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 24 to How I launched a side-hustle business in 66 Days and made $3,000

5 May 24
Reply by Michael Jones

"Andrew in coaching speaker, coaches, and highly creative people sometimes focus can…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 24 to 20 Years Old, college dropped, and unlimited flexibility... where to go from here?

4 May 29
Reply by Harvey Ramer

"John, thanks so much for responding back to the note below!! Hi Charles, welcome to…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Working with the community

3 May 12
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Thank you Allan for providing the info below! You rock!!! David, I would suggest tha…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 10 to Quadriplegic Painter/Writer

3 May 14
Reply by Robert Longley

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service