48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,321)

Discussions Replied To (343) Replies Latest Activity

"I am NOT an expert at this, but I wonder if you contacted those who are in the pet c…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Friday to Need Some Help With Excess Inventory

1 on Friday
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Terry, First thanks for your service!! Second, congrats on taking steps to your next…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Wednesday to Serving Seniors

3 on Thursday
Reply by Kathy

"Hey Jorge,  GREAT that you are reaching out!! I believe the discussion you are looki…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Wednesday to Caller from 8/21 show

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Jorge Villarreal

"Gosh it is such a relationship type thing - people are going to go with how they kno…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 17 to How do I meet people, hopefully so they buy something from me

8 on Tuesday
Reply by James Woo

"Art, Oh my gosh, I feel your pain!!! Sometimes we want something so bad, but we aren…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 12 to Feeling Lost

16 3 hours ago
Reply by Jon Schober

"Love Jill's virtual coffee suggestion! I love to find ways to serve with people I wa…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 3 to "Start Acting Like a Millionaire Before You Are"

7 Aug 19
Reply by Allan Dubon

"awesome! Just signed up for my 30 day trial and expect to love it. I tried and it se…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 31 to Which CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software do you use?

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Brian Richardson

"Wow, $15 is definitely affordable. Is it super easy to use Justin or is there a lear…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 28 to Which CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software do you use?

23 on Tuesday

"Oh Justin, I am peeping in on this discussion as this interests me as well. Currentl…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 28 to Which CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software do you use?

23 on Tuesday

"Ahhh thanks Dawn! Great advice about going out to meet new people and to turn off th…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jul 23 to I fear the future

15 Jul 23
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service