48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,290)

Discussions Replied To (327) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, sometimes simple just gets it done. You can always upgrade later. Jeff Long jus…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied yesterday to Teach an Amazon class in my local area

25 yesterday
Reply by Kevin Marzi

"Allan, my apologies! I didn't know you did logos too!! love it!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Tuesday to Logo designers

7 yesterday
Reply by Jon Schober

"Check out Jesse's blog HERE. I THINK he does logo design...if he doesn't, might want…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Tuesday to Logo designers

7 yesterday
Reply by Jon Schober

"Carol, gosh wish I could help you out on this more. I know Andy Perkins who is the f…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Tuesday to eCommerce AND Donations

4 3 hours ago
Reply by Carol Tanksley

"Hey Joe, congrats on your big move!!!! That is really fantastic to be carving out th…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 26 to Time for a New Adventure!! Moving to Florida

2 Jun 26
Reply by Alan McCall

"Aaron,  did you ever end up teaching your class? If you are still looking for ideas,…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 24 to Teach an Amazon class in my local area

25 yesterday
Reply by Kevin Marzi

"Nick Congratulations! I purchased my copy this morning and am very hopeful my copy c…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 24 to 2 years in the making, Confessions of a Terrible Husband: Lessons Learned from a Lumpy Couch is LIVE!

17 yesterday
Reply by Angela Chatham

"Troy, CONGRATS! This is sooooo cool! If you haven't already, you may want to post a…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 24 to Released 2nd Audiobook by known author!

3 yesterday
Reply by John Miller

"Hi Tricia,Well you already got my feedback on this through Facebook, but I really li…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 24 to Hyatt's Get Noticed! Theme for Wordpress

4 Jun 26
Reply by Carol Tanksley

"Hmmm...170k miles would be one of our "new" cars and yes, we would be the ones to bu…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jun 24 to Old Volvo Ain't Worth a Dime (or is it?)

4 Jun 24
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service