48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,414)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr. Clark Gaither - Dr. Burnout"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied 1 hour ago to Physician Coaching??

2 1 hour ago
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Brene Brown (her book Daring Greatly along with her TedEx video that went viral arou…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Friday to Podcast Suggestions?

9 9 hours ago
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Sam,  So sorry to hear about your financial issues and hope great things will come f…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jan 27 to 2016 - The Future is Finally Clearing Up! Yay!

3 Feb 2
Reply by Sam Burton

"Great idea!! Michael Hyatt shared the recording he plays before speaking events of h…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Jan 6 to Do you have a daily encouragement message on your phone?

3 Jan 7
Reply by Beth Underwood

"Congrats Rabbine!!! Wonder if tapping in to women's shelters would be a great place…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Dec 29, 2015 to Need Confidence Coaching?

3 Jan 8
Reply by Jordan Peterson

"Looks like you have gotten some GREAT feedback ideas already!!! I was going to list…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Dec 23, 2015 to custom signs on wood. where is the niche? how do i test?

10 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Russ P

"Just an idea, but may want to post this in the Grow Your Business group to see if th…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Dec 23, 2015 to Will this idea grow?

19 on Saturday
Reply by Isaiah O'Connor

"These are gorgeous! If you are interested, check out a friend that is doing wood pal…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Dec 23, 2015 to Will this idea grow?

19 on Saturday
Reply by Isaiah O'Connor

"A friend of started a side business doing wood designs out of pallets he gets for fr…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Dec 23, 2015 to custom signs on wood. where is the niche? how do i test?

10 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Russ P

"Getting in front of other platforms is going to be helpful I would think as well (i.…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Dec 16, 2015 to Opinions wanted! Niche too small?

17 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Stuart Matthews

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service