48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (913)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"Ericka, Congrats!! Just a suggestion but you might be a better response by posting t…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Monday to Looking for a few reviews

4 3 hours ago
Reply by Teague Sizemore

"Thanks Matthew!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Sunday to She ruled me with an Iron Jen - I mean "hand"

5 on Sunday
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Annie - oh my gosh, THANK YOU for your incredibly kind post! VERY humbling to read.…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Sunday to She ruled me with an Iron Jen - I mean "hand"

5 on Sunday
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Hey Derek, Congrats to you and Carrie!!! What a beautiful video! Enjoy that little o…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Friday to IT"S A GIRL!!!!

16 9 hours ago
Reply by Stephanie OBrien

"Oh David, congrats on taking action on this!!! You may want to jump over to the Writ…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 31 to Public Domain Help

2 Mar 31
Reply by Allan Dubon

"love it!  Congrats!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 30 to Need quick feedback for a podcast/website logo

11 Apr 1
Reply by Teri Miller

"Great picture that is very appealing! I like the text - I would be tempted to change…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 24 to Your advice on this email draft is greatly appreciated.

7 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy James

"Hi Matthew I just had this discussion with a client. Long story short for us it work…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 18 to Any suggestions or comments about the best way to accept credit cards with mobile biz?

5 Mar 24
Reply by Bill Dyment

"Hi Stephen Congrats on your podcast! This might be a great discussion to post in Cli…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 15 to Interview tips?

7 Mar 18
Reply by Alex Barker

"This would be a great discussion for the write it forward group. I imagine you would…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 15 to CHOOSING A GREAT BOOK TITLE

2 Apr 1
Reply by Daniel Goldak

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service