48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,478)

Discussions Replied To (387) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, It looks like you got some great advice already Michael. So glad you reache…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied 3 hours ago to I've never quit a job before - is it time?

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Congrats Alex!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied yesterday to How I launched a side-hustle business in 66 Days and made $3,000

5 17 hours ago
Reply by Michael Jones

"Andrew in coaching speaker, coaches, and highly creative people sometimes focus can…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied yesterday to 20 Years Old, college dropped, and unlimited flexibility... where to go from here?

3 yesterday
Reply by John Miller

"John, thanks so much for responding back to the note below!! Hi Charles, welcome to…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 12 to Working with the community

3 May 12
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Thank you Allan for providing the info below! You rock!!! David, I would suggest tha…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 10 to Quadriplegic Painter/Writer

3 May 14
Reply by Robert Longley

"Looks like you posted it correctly, however I am wondering if the question may have…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 10 to Spanish Writing Software

4 May 10
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Hi Eliseo,  You may want to post this question in the Write it Forward group HERE. I…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 6 to Spanish Writing Software

4 May 10
Reply by Allan Dubon

"In coaching people who are stuck or have a hard time staying on task, I recommend th…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 3 to What are some good "success" habits?

17 May 15
Reply by Brett Chaffins

"Great discussion Brian!!! Here are a few of success habits that have worked for me. …"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 3 to What are some good "success" habits?

17 May 15
Reply by Brett Chaffins

"Myhriah, welcome back!!! I think we all fall into the eb and flow of life - it is wh…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 26 to It's been a while

9 May 5
Reply by Myhriah Young

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service