48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,240)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"What a great story of jumping in the game, then listening to the market!!! I am HUGE…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied 1 hour ago to Planning to plan

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Deb, LOVE that you are asking this question!!! I am wondering if this might be a gre…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied 16 hours ago to Promoting/marketing - what would YOU respond to?

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Adam Garey

"Rabbine, Great idea on doing this. You may want to post in the Write it Forward grou…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Wednesday to Writing service exchange for testimonial?

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Rabbine Hall

"Hi Mark, Oh gosh finding your niche, audience, and message is a journey in itself! W…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 18 to Shift Work Niche Site

2 May 18
Reply by Tom Schwab

"Might want to add this to the events listing as well - you can hit the home key and…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 18 to A Cake Decorating Themed Cruise in 2016 - Registration Now Open

5 May 18
Reply by Tom McGreevy

"Tom, what a hoot of a great time it sounds like. I forwarded this on to a friend of…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 18 to A Cake Decorating Themed Cruise in 2016 - Registration Now Open

5 May 18
Reply by Tom McGreevy

"Way to go on taking ownership Caleb. So many times it is easy to get lost in the muc…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 18 to The Power of the 48 Days Community

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Caleb Hamm

"Hi Aaron, Toastmasters might be a great first step in getting you in front of folks.…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 17 to Public Speaking Resources

6 May 19
Reply by Aaron Torio

"Andrew, Love you vulnerability in posting this question as I think many folks strugg…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 13 to Reluctant Spouse

12 May 13
Reply by John Walvoord

"Myhriah, Congrats on your success in moving forward! "

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied May 13 to Checking In-So much going on!!

9 May 20
Reply by Marcy Travis

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service