48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,072)

Discussions Replied To (261) Replies Latest Activity

"Joshua, Wondering if this might be a good topic / offer for the speak it forward gro…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Saturday to Need help with your website?

6 1 hour ago
Reply by Joshua Rivers

"Congrats Derek!!! I like #1, however I might tweak it to "how to have healthy conver…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 23 to Help me choose a subtitle for my upcoming book

7 on Monday
Reply by Derek Olsen

"We definitely do have so many awesome folks in our group. Oh thanks Dwain, I would b…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 9 to Podcast Guest! Who is interested?

26 Oct 16
Reply by Michael McGreevy

"Thanks for asking Jeff - just click HERE and you will find the discussions with all…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Sep 22 to How Do I Listen the The Teleseminar Replays?

2 Sep 23
Reply by Jeff David

"HA! John beat me to it - my suggestion was also to be make it about THEM.  Way to go…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 23 to Ideas for Landing an Internship

7 Sep 3
Reply by Tucker Herzberg

"Terry, The responses you have gotten back have been fun to read through. Just wanted…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 21 to Career Blues

28 Sep 7
Reply by Terry Duff

"With looking for speaking events to contact, it has taken me learning "their languag…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 19 to Needing advice on job hunting

7 Aug 20
Reply by John Henderson

"Hi Paul, This might be a great question to post in Cliff Ravenscraft's group: Podcas…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 19 to Podcast roadblock, Help needed, please!!!!?

3 Aug 19
Reply by Nick Pavlidis

"Hey congrats Melissa!!!! Looking forward to the download and will certainly share on…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 19 to Are you struggling with Burn Out?

9 Aug 19
Reply by Melissa AuClair

"Dwain - FUN!! Some interested folks here on 48days.net you may want to tap into coul…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 13 to Podcast Guest! Who is interested?

26 Oct 16
Reply by Michael McGreevy

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service