48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,461)

Discussions Replied To (380) Replies Latest Activity

"In coaching people who are stuck or have a hard time staying on task, I recommend th…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Tuesday to What are some good "success" habits?

12 14 hours ago
Reply by Brian Evans

"Great discussion Brian!!! Here are a few of success habits that have worked for me. …"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Tuesday to What are some good "success" habits?

12 14 hours ago
Reply by Brian Evans

"Myhriah, welcome back!!! I think we all fall into the eb and flow of life - it is wh…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 26 to It's been a while

9 23 hours ago
Reply by Myhriah Young

"This might be a great question to post in our two website groups as well Isaiah. Her…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 26 to Webpage and SEO Help

9 Apr 26
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"I am just trying out the bullet journal - haven't gotten yet, but have heard good th…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 26 to The perfect journal/diary - does it exist?

9 Apr 27
Reply by Chet M. Skwarcan

"love it!!! Congrats Brian and thanks for spearheading this - fun to see the progress."

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 6 to Writers wanted for strenuous journey...

31 Apr 6

"Celeste this is so cool to read. Thank you for posting!!! "

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 6 to Marketing in the Online Teaching Space

5 Apr 22
Reply by Celeste Coffman

"Keren, Great question. Ashley Logsdon or Jill Davis may be a good coaches tap into. …"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Apr 2 to How can I find a "friendship" coach?

5 Apr 3
Reply by Celeste Coffman

"Well how did it go for everyone?"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 30 to Writers wanted for strenuous journey...

31 Apr 6

"Celeste, this might be a good post to put in the Called Woman's Group and also the P…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Mar 30 to For Women - Free e-Course on Organization Normally $97!!

2 Mar 31
Reply by Celeste Coffman

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service