48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,100)

Discussions Replied To (271) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff, click here for Raun's eBay selling group too - this might be a good one to con…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Tuesday to Getting Back Into eBay

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"HA! Dan beat me too it, I was going to list Raun's replay too. It was DEFINITELY a f…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied on Tuesday to Getting Back Into eBay

3 on Tuesday

"Hi Lauren, Agree with Steven and Nick on having multiple lists in that it is a good…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Nov 14 to Multiple Mailing Lists?

7 on Monday
Reply by Lauren Phelps

"Camilla had some great advice Christina. Something you may want to do is connect to…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Nov 10 to Career Counseling

12 Nov 13
Reply by Blake Pennington

"Hey Lee,  Congrats!!!  Since most of our audiences won't know who "me" is - you may…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Nov 10 to Need some help promoting my course

4 Nov 11
Reply by Lee Gaitan

"Joshua, VERY cool!!!!! Hey, just a suggestion, but this might be a nice thing to pos…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Nov 4 to Offering voiceover/narration via Fiverr

10 Nov 9
Reply by Joshua Rivers

"HA! It sounds like our paths are similar in that I hate to write, was teased as an a…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 31 to My 1st How-to-Book on Amazon Today

7 Oct 31

"Click HERE for a recent interview Kent did with Dan just in case you missed it as it…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Oct 31 to My 1st How-to-Book on Amazon Today

7 Oct 31

"Oh thanks for listening, sharing and for your kind comments Bob!!! Oh wow Bob, you h…"

7 Oct 31

"Bob, what a cool niche! I just bought my copy and noticed you are at number 2 for in…"

7 Oct 31

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service